If you flick it more than once, you're playing with it

How not to express your faith.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :smack:

If my landlord would allow it, I would so get one of those.

I’m guessing that the “up” position is when it’s turned on.

Er, should I click that at work?

It’s perfectly safe–it’s what Jesus would do. Let your light shine and all that… heh.

I’m not sure if it’s better or worse that the kids are there. Would be skeevier if Jesus were alone?

What kind of micro-managing landlord won’t let you switch out a switch-plate? Or do you just think he/she’d be offended by the imagery?

No, the kids staring at the switch makes it that much skeevier.

OMG.

Jesus in a glory hole?

I’ve been told – second hand – that switching out light plates is not allowed in the building. I have no idea if that’s actually true. But at any rate, some of the maintenence guys that come into my place are pretty religious. Best not to piss off the people that control the functioning of my toilet.

I dunno, it would be kind of funny asking them if they’d seen the light. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not an example of intelligent design, I guess.

But the thought of Him getting jiggy with it all alone is pretty squicky, too…
Anyway, we all know that Jesus didn’t have a penis. He had a decorously placed loincloth when he wasn’t swaddled or engulfed in robes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… Jesus is a shower, not a grower.

It’s the 60-watt Jesus would do.

Yes. Yes it would.

Oopsie. :smack:

blows whistle

We have a winner!

Why does that lightswitch plate seem to be a metaphor for fundamentalists of all stripe these days? Trying to bring light to the world, but somehow those good intentions get perverted along the way when humans force their beliefs into every mundane thing around us even when it makes no sense…

…or it could just be a hilarious lightswitch plate.

Watt wood Jesus do?

Makes sense. I was just picturing some insanely detailed lease with about 14 pages of bullet points…

-tenant will not change switchplates or outlet covers
-tenant will replace all lightbulbs with “GE” brand 75-watt frosted white lamps
-tenant will use only pre-approved cleaning products (see appendix “C” for full list)
-Plants must be in pots no larger than 12" in diameter, and may not be allowed to grow to a hight of more than 18"

and so on…