Candy that makes you say "Yum!"

Okay, we’ve had “meh” and “bleh”. I want to see what everybody’s favorite candy is.

HOWEVER, you may only post only **one ** candy. Choose wisely! :slight_smile:

Of the ones that I can come up with right now, I myself choose Terry’s Chocolate Orange. I love chocolate. I love orange. These things together lead to a little ball of heaven that I could eat one right after another*.

*Stomach and diet may disagree, however.

Violet crumbles

Cadbury Creme Eggs! Normally, my taste buds don’t like chocolate, even though the rest of me does. But Cadbury’s chocolate wrapped around some white and yellow sugar goo will make my tongue do the happy dance every time.

It’s probably good that they aren’t available here year around.

There used to be these chocolates called “Ice Cubes” that they used to sell at my local liquor store. They melted almost the second you took the wrapper off, but boy, they were delicious. I wonder if they still sell them.

Kookaburra Licorice, the red ones.

Sherbet Bombs

One bite and BOOOOM

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

I remember those. I only saw them sold in liquor stores too. Weren’t they solid chocolate?

Getting back on topic, I pick Cadbury Mini-Eggs (both dark and milk chocolate).

One of my few candy weaknesses is gummis. I don’t care what shape they take or what flavor they have, I want them. I don’t even like chocolate but gummi _______s always get me.

ice cubes candy if I could pick only one candy also.

Trader Joe’s black licorice bites.

Another vote for Reese’s Cup, especially when they’re fresh.

Just one!? You’re incredibly cruel. I won’t break your rules, nor try to sideskirt them by mentioning the candy I’m not picking. Heath bars. Oh yeah…my favorite for over 40 years now…the cruncy toffee that gets stuck in my molars, surrounded by just the right amount of chocolate. Mmmm, Heath bars…

Ice Cubes. If I can only have one more piece of candy in my lifetime, I’d pick this. Even though I prefer dark chocolate, and Trader Joe’s Unique Origins is the candy I carry around in my purse, I can’t resist an Ice Cube. When my daughter wants to bribe me…it’s with an Ice Cube. The little convenience store in our mall used to keep them in the refrigerated case because they melt so easiliy, and that made them even better. but they haven’t carried them for a while…because of the melting, the woman behind the counter says…she’s probably keeping them in the back room and eating them all herself…

I’m going to have to try these ice cubes now. I’ve always seen them at the nearby 7-11, but didn’t know if they were anything special. Apparently they are! :stuck_out_tongue:

They only come out around Easter…Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter eggs.

Anything with peanut butter. In fact, if all the chocolate in the world were replaced with peanut butter, I would be good.

Ice Cubes are still available, but they are hard to find.
I vote for two Italian chocolates:
Pocket Coffee (a little Googling will show it has quite the cult following), and
Perugina Nero - the first time I had it was in October, and I’ve spent the last 6 months fruitlessly trying to find it in the US.

Both are addictingly delicious.

Reese’s Holiday peanut butter candies - the Christmas, Halloween, etc versions of their cups. They have more peanut butter and less chocolate. MMMMM…

Joe

Another vote for any chocolate/peanut butter combo. For whatever reason, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs seem to taste better to me than the regular peanut butter cups.