My penis burns...

OK, I crushed some dried capsicum peppers into a batch of chili about 2 hours ago. I washed my hands afterward with soap, and actually washed my hands again about 15 minutes ago after I peeled an orange. I just went to the bathroom to pee, and hot-diggity! my little member is feeling a bit burned now.

Is there anything that removes pepper oil from your hands?

Warmfully yours-
-Tcat

a guess- alcohol? The old like dissolves like theory - organic solvent dissolves organic oil

Supposedly if you beat an egg and add some parsley to it and then scrub your hands with it, that should help.

Could I then cook it up and make Huevos Rancheros?

:wink:

-T

I hear if you use vegetable oil it will replace the capsacin on your skin.

–Tim

Apply heavily in a vigorous rubbing motion.

That’s funny…my penis just turns black and starts smoking. It never actually burns. :slight_smile:
But seriously…to get ANY oil (from pepper oil to auto grease) of your skin is a chore. Step 1 is to use VERY HOT water, so hot you can hardly stand it. When the oil is heated it gets more viscous, and easier to wash off. Step 2 is to use Lava soap or the equivalent. Step 2 is to also use a toothbrush or scouring pad to get under your nails. Do all three, and you will get damne near anything off your hands. But it might take a little extra scrub time.

Yes, including that pesky skin…

Less viscous. More vicious.

Milk upon your penis will neutralize the problem.

Good grief! I was almost to the end of the Step 2 before I realized that you were talking about getting the oil off your hands. I’m not even a guy and I was pretty much cringing through the whole thing.

As a theatre electrician, you learn to wash well and often. After the first time you encounter fiberglass insulation you learn to handle the “ahem” problem with a minimum of contact. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel you pain. But be glad that you have to deal with it for only a few hours, rather than a few weeks! :eek:

Well, if anyone should know, it’s Jack Dean Tyler.

Good luck with that, Tomcat. Dobrou noc.

[hijack]
Given that this is JDT’s first MPSIMS post, I can only assume he does a search every day for threads with the word “penis” in the title.
[/hijack]

Excuse me. THAT’S what I meant to say. Less viscous is when it gets thinner, making it easier to scrub away.
I can’t believe Jack Dean Tyler posted here! We’re going to have to start calling him “Mr. Penis”.

Interesting… Milking it will make it stop burning?

Then a dirty magazine, some lotion and a towel would help?

Milk this thread for all it is worth!

Whatever your penis ingests, don’t, and I mean, DON’T, brush with toothpaste.

Take heed of Spoofe BO Diddly…

Well, don’t flame me for my agreement, but milk is a good neutralizer of heat from chilis. You’ve probably noticed that if you drink milk after eating something spicy, it cools things off.

Similarly, I’ve found that antacids, like Maalox and milk of magnesia, applied to my hands after handling jalapenos, are very helpful. And as long as we’re being graphic, you have probably noticed the “morning after” phenomenon of a burning butt the day after eating super spicy food. When no one’s watching, try applying a little Maalox to your nether regions afterwards. Cools things right down.

I totally agree.

When I think of dick, I think of JDT.

Here’s an old folk remedy that may help.

Mix together:

12 oz. red cider vinegar
8 tbsp. baking soda
1 tsp. dried yeast
1 carrot, grated
1 aspirin, crushed
1 bottle Tabasco sauce (a little hair of the dog)
1 pound of cake and pastry flour

Apply quickly by splooshing the entire bowlful on yor member. Should get your mind of the peppers.