Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction (cloned puppy lady=sex slave lady)

Really, a screenwriter would be laughed out of Hollywood with something like this!

:eek:

I wonder if the missionary has a position on this story?

Looking at the pictures on your link I was thinking “what a poor man”, but then looking at the ones on www.trashfiction.co.uk mckinney it doesn’t seem like it could have been all that bad for him, really.

Um, she paid $53,000 dollars for the cloning?

A good dog is worth a lot of money.

In the future, everyone will be famous for sixteen to thirty additional minutes.

Well, yeah, sure but what was she doing that she had $53,000 in chump change while on the lam?

Well there’s me going to Hell (right along with you.)

Yeah, except for the part where he was abducted and raped.

matt, didn’t you get the memo? It’s totally OK to kidnap someone and make them your sex slave if you’re hot. (See: the mindset of Edward Cullen in Twilight.)

I swear, this whole story has the makings of a novel…

That’s not a particularly useful link. Why don’t you link to the photo directly?

I can see a movie in the making.

And yeah, it doesn’t matter if she was “hot” or not, kidnapping and sexual molestation is a horrible crime.

So is being a sex mistress a gateway crime to dog cloning?

But apparently not as much as five good dogs.

The pics on that page aren’t great- these are better & safer for work but still borderline-

/news/article-23528166-details/

A+cloned+dog, +a+Mormon+in+mink-
lined+handcuffs+and+a+tantalising+mystery/text

/article.do

But one that only happens to women. Gloria Steinem said so. Men are always willing, and you can’t rape the willing. Plus, even if you could, they’d totally deserve it, for their crimes against nature. All intercourse is rape, so raping a man is an oxymoron. Can’t happen. By definition.

Can you feel the sarcasm, now???

Cite?

There is a bit of a gap between what I remember her saying to me, and what I could dig up in print. Not everyone of her words was recorded, especially not on ski-lifts. So, to understand and document, there’s a bit of a cite-casm to leap.

/A+cloned+dog, +a+Mormon+in+mink-lined+handcuffs+and+a+tantalising+mystery

It’s all very Hammer Horror.

She’s admitted it.

What an idiot.

A dangerous idiot.