Stealing is always at least one part good

wheras killing is can be easily seen to be 100% bad.

This has to be catergorized.

Lots of people kill. In wars, for example.

Some people need killing, therefore some killing needs to be done.

Opium carburettor blue discombobulated fish ?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised.

well i dont want want to get into a debate about good and evil, or what makes good and evil

there was something else OP was going for

i guess i will take the duty of restating it:

does stealing always benefit someone? OP needs to be examined. I guess it would follow that when stealing creates more benefit than it takes or destroys or rules out, it is no longer stealing

Stealing doesn’t create benefit. It redistributes it.

so when something is divided into parts, it is better to distribute them in a way that has more benefit. well im really stuck on whether distributing something could ever change the benefit ratio, as post said (speaking of Bryan Ekers) nothing is created

speaking of bryan ekers

oh and if it does than we should do it, i guess, that was – my thought

the skepitcal side of me wants it to be proved that changing the distribution of something could ever change the ratio of benefit.

because uh, even if one person was really greedy and didn’t share, it probably would benefit him a lot.

i am not defending that guy btw

“Watch dog bark on a hot summer night,
kill my landlord, kill my landlord,
…”

I believe the word is spelled C-I-L-L.

it doesn’t create good it just changes it.

but not in quantity or volume i guess

and when you say that some people need to be killed you are saying that some people need to be killers, but i don’t think so

Cilling does volume benefit many, with 100% piece of cake.

there was an old internet adage that whoever mentions hitler first kills the thread

i just did,

(as in there are times when killing is necessary, hitler for example)

what is in the parentheses is a fantasy, and that is my contention, now for all time…
let it be

if there are reasosns to type…

oh yeah…
to see more colored lights i guess,
so…

i was gonna say,
that,
when you steal you do not create anything new, but you do you not create a benefit where there was none before? Like if a hungry person steals bread, I am not saying they are creating bread neccessarily, but they are filling thier stomachs, which is a benefit that has been ______________-spoiler.

i guess im inviting somone to finish this thought
feel free to quote my message in your reply

There are reasons that people can derive selfish benefit from killing. If it couldn’t benefit them, they wouldn’t do it.

My cat’s breath smells of cat food.

Yes, I expect there probably was.

And I’m Idaho.

Done. That’ll be $25 please. I accept PayPal.

Hatstand wibble.