Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I’m SO all over thiswhen it comes out.

I think most classical literature would be improved with the addition of zombies … .

I just can’t imagine actually deciding to write that book, the point where “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies—heh!” becomes “You know, I think I’ll actually sit down and write that.”

Valete,
Vox Imperatoris

That. Is. Awesome.

Thank you for alerting me to this. I’m actually betting the quality will be very low, but sometimes you don’t mind, when things you love come together in that chocolate/peanut butter way.

It’s in my Amazon cart!

Best argument against copyright term extension ever!

You can’t do this sort of thing if the useless heirs of the original creator are still around. I wonder if Edgar Wright wants to make this film?

Has to be better than Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife.

Regards,
Shodan

Soon’s I gets a job, I’m a-buyin’ that there book.

Shudder

I could have gone through my entire life without thinking about Mr. Darcy’s penis.

I cannot wait to read this.

I just don’t see how that would work.

“From the very beginning— from the first moment, I may almost say— of my acquaintance with you, your brains, impressing me with the fullest belief of your brains, your braaains, and your selfish disdain of the brrrrraaaains of others, were such as to form the groundwork of disapprobation on which succeeding events have built so immovable a braaaain; and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to eat his braaaaains.”*

How about Mr. Darcy takes a Zombie Wife

I will share my little secret fantasy Jane Austen Pron Movie idea with all of you, my closest personal friends,which I will summarize in four magnificent words.

Kung Fu Pride & Prejudice.

That’s, like, five words?

Four words and an ampersand. Don’t make me go all medieval on you.

Holy crap. I wrote a one-page version of a zombie P&P for a class I took in Fall 2007. How strange.

So when do we get the version of Gone with the Wind with the added zombie bonus?

I think the Blue and Grey Zombies rising from the battlefield has a lot of potential…

Pirates of the Caribbean With Zombies… nah. Wouldn’t work.

Last Temptation of Christ With Zombies… I dunno, I could see that. “Lazarus, come forth. Shit! Uh, Lazarus go back!”

Snakes on a Plane With Zombies. There we go.

Delightfully twisted. Can’t wait for Sense and Sensibility and Werewolves, Emma and the Mummy and Vampire Persuasion.

But there’s no reason to touch a word of Northanger Abbey.

Fish, if I had actually choked to death instead of having merely choked nearly to death upon reading that remark, it would have been all your fault. I hope you’re happy.