What's the scoop on edogo.com?

Anyone in doperville who has experience with these guys? It looks like a scam to me, but they have fairly positive (if scarce) reviews on the web. My Wife thinks they are too good to be true, and I’m inclined to agree, unless anyone can say otherwise.

(BTW - it’s a website that claims to allow unlimited TV and movie downloading for a nominal fee).

I’ll give this a bump - so far 161 views, and no responses.
That’s probably a good hint, but…

I think the reason you aren’t getting responses is that too few people want to try out something that both sounds fishy and costs money.

As for me, I don’t see it as being any more legal than the free alternatives. Especially seeing how hard it is for Hulu to even get these rights. But maybe they found a loophole.

But it could also just be a bit torrent agregating site, similar to the sites that have you pay to download Kazaa.

ETA: Actually, now that I’ve looked around, it seems to nothing more than a video aggregator that tries to get you to pay money to download your own copy. It actually allows you to watch the show in your browser, like most other aggregators. They likely use the DMCA takedown notices as a loophole, as they can only ask them to take down a specific URL. IF you have multiple copies that they can’t prove you uploaded, they can’t do much, yet. But the law is changing.

Thanks for the input. I think I’ll avoid them for now…