Who else is drunk?

I should have imagined that at least three quarters of my posts here are drunk, and certainly now I am extraordinarily intoxicated.

Just wondering who else is drunk posting on SDMB… and even if you’re not drunk at present, how drunk are you most of the time?

funny you should ask…!
right now, well a few - maybe more than a few! - glasses of wine have been consumed and I am just a tad buzzed…

and by ‘buzzed’, I mean drunk, but that just sounds so crude…

:smiley: and tomorrow is my birthday so its only going to get worse!

Lightly buzzed is all. One glass of Evan Williams Single Barrel bourbon. But I plan on being more than that in a few hours!

Frnakly I’m thinking of getting very drunk and not going to work tomorrow, after all there’s no real reason I ought to and if I were to go to work I’d only have three hours sleep

right, just looked at what things are scheduled tomorrow.

I have this:
DATE CDT BST COUNTRY DATA PERIOD MONTH EXPECTED PREV.
Mon 0330 0930 EU Sentix Investor Confidence M/M Jun -7.0 -6.4
7th 0500 1100 GE Factory Orders SA M/M Apr -0.2% 5.0%
Jun 0500 1100 GE Factory Orders NSA Y/Y Apr 25.4% 26.1%
1400 2000 US Consumer Credit M/M Apr $0.0B $2.0B
Speaker
1600 2200 US Fed’s Yellen
Auctions
0430 1030 BE EUR 0.5-1bln 2% 28-Mar-12 (OLO Tap)
0430 1030 BE
EUR 0.5-1bln 2.75% 28-Mar-16 (OLO
Tap)
0430 1030 BE
EUR 1-1.5bln 3.75% 28-Sep-20 (OLO
Tap)

I don’t give a flying fuck about any fo that shit.

so I may not bother going to work.

Actaully

What I may do

Is go to work for about lunchtim

That’ll give me a lie in.

Tha’ll do

I’m hungover. I try to avoid drunk or stoned posting, but sometimes the temptation gets the better of me.

I’ve had a vodkatini and 2 glasses of red in the past hour and a half.

I sometimes post drunk, but the worst is when I post drunk and depressed. Much of my reputation as an angry retard derives from this.

Please don’t be depressed and drunk. Are you depressed at the moment? I can phone you if you PM me. I am drunk so I will forget the phone call later, so it can be the most confidential call ever :slight_smile:

Thanks Hap, but I’m not depressed at the moment. At least not enough to do phone. It brings out the emo in me, and trust me, you wouldn’t like me when I’m emo.

hehe I#d like everyone

I won’t generalist that offer now

But I think I will generalise it in the future some day. I can be like a samaritains phone service and hopefully help out some doper. Maybe in a week or so :slight_smile:

Thanks ever so much for your contributions :smiley:

I’ve had a few beers, but I wouldn’t say that I’m drunk. I frequently lurk when I’m drunk and only very rarely post if I’m drinking. Not that I make much sense when I’m sober either!

Long time lurker, first time poster and having my first of probably several drinks.

Often post with a mild to moderate buzz. Hey, it’s wine country!

I have been drinking Mouton Cadet Bordeaux for the bulk of the evening

Having a few with nthe hockey game on.

Welcome to the dope, ya derelict. :smiley:

For a change, I’m not. I’m trying hard to lay off the sauce lately…

(I think it’s making me even more grumpy and irritable, believe it or not :p)

-XT

Glad to be here! Two drinks in and half a bottle to go by midnight. :smiley:

Ask me again tomorrow