Gum Chewers

I pit gum chewers.

1. You look like a fucking cow chewing their cud, and have a facial expression that looks about as intelligent.

2. You are addicted to a behavior that is completely unnecessary.

3. If you are one of those morons who continuously snaps and pops your gum, you are an antisocial tard who is doing it just to annoy other people.

4. You are responsible for the Chicago Cubs.

5. Most of You are as bad as smokers, who treat the world as your ashtray, tossing your gum on the ground the moment you are done with it.
    I can forgive numbers one through four, well, maybe not number four, but number five is the last straw.

Riding home on my bicycle from the grocery store, with a backpack full of groceries, my front tire picked up one of your disgusting wads that you saw fit to spit into the middle of the street, and brought my front wheel to a dead halt when your offal wedged between my tire and fork, causing me to pitch over the bars.

I now have major road rash on my face, a sprained and possibly fractured wrist, loose teeth, jaw pain, and you have reactivated my old knee injury. Your disgusting gum was shredded into fine thread which now decorates my wheels, frame and handlebars.

Fuck you, gum chewers. Fuck you with Satan’s thorny dick. If a car had been coming behind me, I might not even be able to post this, as I might be in the hospital or the morgue. As it is, I am typing with one hand, and debating whether to go to the ER to have my wrist and knee x-rayed.

Wise up. People with class and breeding don’t chew gum. It is a filthy habit, practiced by low types. If you must constantly do something with your mouth, I suggest you take up smoking, at least the rest of us will get some tax revenue. I have never been thrown off my bicycle by a cigarette butt, and there is the added benefit that you will die sooner and the planet will be rid of your sorry, orally fixated ass. Alternatively, you can suck my dick.

Gum. I hope you choke on it.

And you broke most of my eggs.

GUM stopped your bike?

That’s a huge hunk of gum. Did someone spit an entire pack of dentyne on the ground?

Wow. And I thought I hated dog shit.

You sure it wasn’t the retread off a truck tire?

Gum? Seriously?

I am not sure how it happened, it doesn’t take much if it wedges between you brake pad and the rim where there is very little clearance. There was a big wad between the tire and the fork, but it didn’t seem to be enough to stop the tire. There are threads of the disgusting shit all over my spokes and frame, even the rear wheel.

I wouldn’t have believed it either, but it is definitely gum. Smells like mint flavor, and strands are all over my bike.

I wonder if it behaves like a non newtonian fluid. I can’t understand how something that pliable could stop my front wheel like that.

This makes me want to buy some gum.

Try it again but get video this time.

It would have been great on YouTube! Alas no video.

Just so you know, there is a $1000 fine for littering in California. But as a gum chewer, I don’t expect you to be intelligent enough to care.

That should be enough, including enough spit, for you to get DNA from it that could be matched to a suspect.

Do you think the cops would bother? I mean, this IS the Burbank, CA PD we are talking about here. Their priorities are all about busting people for DWB and covering up each other’s crimes.

Ew, like I’d want to live in California. People there are so retarded they can’t even dodge a piece of gum big enough to flip them over their handlebars.

Still, I’d have loved to be working in the emergency department when you came crying in.

Also, it’d be worth every penny of that thousand dollars if I’d have been able to see it.

Yes, California is a terrible place to live, please tell all your friends, and never come here.

And a fractured carpal bone, some of which, due to poor blood supply, sometimes never heals and can cause permanent disability, is real fucking funny. As someone who makes their living with computers as a freelancer, it could throw me into the street. Lotta laughs! Go fuck yourself.

There’s a special circle in hell for those who chew gum with their mouths open. Disgusting cretins.

If you get thrown into the street, post from the library so we know it.

Snap snap POP!

You should be sleeping with the fishes.

Hey are you still temping at the grocery store?

Butthurt retail worker is butthurt.