The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > The BBQ Pit

Old 10-19-2010, 09:38 AM

The Noble Prize and fucking China

The Nobel Peace Prize is a fucking joke. But instead of just ignoring the silly Norwegian fools like the rest of the world, the Chinese has shown themselves to be even more of a fucking joke.

Quote:
Chinese Zhao Fei (26), who confessed of having killed Norwegian Pernille Marie Thronsen in Budapest, was set free from prison in China. Now, it is speculated that decision is related to China's reaction to the Nobel Peace Prize.
China Sets Murderer Free : A Nobel Prize Message?
Fei was released on the same day that the Nobel Peace Prize was announced

- releasing the murderer of an innocent young girl, because you disagree with the decision of a completely separate private organisation. Fucking joke on China. Hope you donít expect us to take you serious anytime soon.

Hereís the girl: http://imgur.com/2jW43.jpg
And hereís a bonus fucking joke on China link: 6 of 10 Chinese demand Norway apologize: "more than 75 percent of respondents had no idea who the winner of this year's Nobel Peace Prize was."

- even their fucking state media is a fucking joke.
Advertisements  
Old 10-19-2010, 10:21 AM

Why did you feel it necessary to include a picture of the girl?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:26 AM

Because the article already had a picture of the murderer, which anyway I wanted to duplicate for Google. And hereís more for Google: Zhao Fei.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 AM
I Am the One Who Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
the Chinese has shown themselves to be even more of a fucking joke.
Wasn't that part of the reason they gave the prize to Xiaobo in the first place? It drew attention to their imprisonment of an activist and provoked them into doing other stupid things.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Hoc nomen meum verum non est.
Charter Member

Anybody who managed to fuck all of China should get the Nobel Piece Prize.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:32 AM

Well, i'm not especially interested in defending China's justice system, and it does seem that the guy left behind a fair amount of incriminating evidence, but i'm going to need a bit more than those two fairly useless news stories before i accept that there's a connection between the guy's release and the issue of the Nobel Prize.

Look at the quote you give in your OP.
Quote:
Now, it is speculated that decision is related to China's reaction to the Nobel Peace Prize.
Classic weasel words.

Speculated by whom? The very same article never tells us. It does tell us that the girl's parents find the release "offensive," but there is no evidence anywhere in that article connecting the release to the issue of the Nobel Prize.

There's really very little actual news about this case available, although i did find one suggestive piece of information:
Quote:
The authorities said they can not hold the suspect for more than 30 days without evidence. However, Hungary has not sent evidence of the suspectís guilt to China, as he may face the death penalty there.
Link

So, if this is true, here's what we know about the case:
  • the murder was committed in Hungary
  • the guy was arrested in China
  • the guy was held by Chinese authorities
  • the authorities from the nation where the murder took place did not send evidence of the suspect's guilt to Chinese authorities
  • none of the stories i could find say that Hungary actually request extradition
  • the guy was released after 30 days, as per Chinese law
Just what else would you expect China to do under these circumstances? Should they be responsible for holding and placing on trial one of their own citizens for a crime that happened on the other side of the world?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:33 AM

I dunno.. The article said they held him for the maximum time they could and then released him, supposedly due to lack of co-ooperation from Hungarian officals. If the thirty day mark really does fall on the day the Nobel was announced, I think you have to at least consider that it was just co-incidence.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
The Nobel Peace Prize is a fucking joke.
WTF?!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Charter Member

Consider the source. Rune is not particularly a liberal, and the committee has awarded it to people whom he does not agree with politically.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
The Nobel Peace Prize is a fucking joke.
How the fuck so, asswipe?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Before accepting any prize, check the spelling. If it says "Noble prize" on it, that's a sign that it may not be a genuine Nobel prize but just a cheap Chinese knock-off.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squink View Post
See post #9.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
Consider the source. Rune is not particularly a liberal, and the committee has awarded it to people whom he does not agree with politically.
Rune also has a habit of going off half-cocked with incoherent rants that have far more noise than substance, which is why i'll wait for some actual evidence from some actual decent news sources before accepting his half-assed assertions.

And posting the picture of the victim was simply gratuitous nonsense that makes the OP look like even more of a douchebag. If the guy committed murder, he committed murder. I don't care if the victim is a cute blonde woman or an ugly middle-aged guy. Because you just know that Rune wouldn't have posted the victim's picture in the latter case.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
See post #9.
Ahh, it's because he's a conservative, and everyone knows they all have short dicks.
I see!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Too many useless US presidents, waste of fucking space just like you, although my personal favourite is the biologist Muta Maathai who thinks AIDS is a disease created by evil scientist in the West to kill Africans. Anyway this is OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendo View Post
Rune also has a habit of going off half-cocked with incoherent rants that have far more noise than substance, which is why i'll wait for some actual evidence from some actual decent news sources before accepting his half-assed assertions.
You are too stupid to read, so itís not like you would know.

Quote:
And posting the picture of the victim was simply gratuitous nonsense that makes the OP look like even more of a douchebag. If the guy committed murder, he committed murder. I don't care if the victim is a cute blonde woman or an ugly middle-aged guy. Because you just know that Rune wouldn't have posted the victim's picture in the latter case.
Perhaps not but you are an idiot so who gives a shit what you say, and anyway you donít care so you can fuck off. I also happen to think it is wrong that the murderer always gets more attention than the victim.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:14 PM

So douchebag, do you have any actual evidence that there is a connection between this case and the Nobel Prize?

Or are you just spouting shit, as usual?

And here's a little hypothetical for you:

Say a murder occurred in, for example, the United States. And say that a Dutch citizen was a suspect. The Dutch citizen returns to the Netherlands, where he allegedly tells police that he did it. The United States does not apply for extradition of this person, and provides the Dutch government with no actual evidence that the Dutch citizen committed the crime.

How long should the Dutch hold this guy, for a crime committed halfway across the world, and for which the authorities in the place where it was committed have provided no evidence? And should they put him on trial for a crime committed outside of their jurisdiction, and for which they have no physical evidence and no witnesses?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Well, until they start giving out a Nobel Prize for War or Oppression, the committee's options there are kinda limited.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainGlutton View Post
Well, until they start giving out a Nobel Prize for War or Oppression, the committee's options there are kinda limited.
Obama won the Peace Prize despite occupying two countries, expanding drone bombing and clandestine operations in other countries, and torture. He has the blood of thousands on his hands.

Last edited by marshmallow; 10-19-2010 at 01:03 PM..
Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Too many useless US presidents, waste of fucking space just like you, although my personal favourite is the biologist Muta Maathai who thinks AIDS is a disease created by evil scientist in the West to kill Africans.
Of course, Maathai has denied ever saying that, so perhaps you're the waste of fucking space.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:22 PM

If Obama can get a Nobel Peace Prize, all bets are off.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpill View Post
If Obama can get a Nobel Peace Prize, all bets are off.
Actually, i think Kissinger and Arafat were also pretty problematic.

I like Obama, and think he's a good President, but i thought that awarding him the Peace Prize was a bad idea.

But at least Obama himself had the grace to appear somewhat embarrassed by the award, and to acknowledge in his acceptance speech that his nation was in the midst of two wars, and that he was at the beginning and not the end of his efforts for peace. He also made clear that he believed that many others were more deserving.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainGlutton View Post
WTF?!
I see Rune has clarified why he considers the Nobel peace prize to be a joke, but to throw in my two pence on why I, a non-conservative, consider the Nobel peace prize to be a rather sick joke; or how willing 250 millions of dollars to PR wins out after shuffling off this mortal coil.

The story of Alfred Nobel as I was first told it in school: Alfred Nobel invented dynamite, and being a man of peace he wanted it used for peaceful ends. Man in all of his wickedness used it to better kill each other. Distraught, Nobel created the Nobel prizes to further the work of peace.

Alfred Nobel, the actual story: Alfred Nobel was an armaments manufacturer. He made his millions selling weapons and inventing things to make better weapons, like dynamite. He owned Bofors, which was primarily an iron and steel producer before he redirected it to armaments production. One day 8 years before Alfred passed on his brother died while visiting France. A French newspaper, mistakenly believing Alfred had died, ran his obituary, Le marchand de la mort est mort, the merchant of death is dead. Seeing that his actual life's work as a merchant of death, ""Dr. Alfred Nobel, who became rich by finding ways to kill more people faster than ever before, died yesterday," wouldn't be so wonderful of a legacy, Nobel willed most of his estate to creating the peace prize. Fast-forward 114 years, and Nobel is known as a man of peace, I doubt most know of his legacy as the merchant of death.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I Am the One Who Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
Of course, Maathai has denied ever saying that, so perhaps you're the waste of fucking space.
Rune aside, when she denied making those remarks, she pretty much said them again.

Quote:
YOU'VE SAID AIDS IS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON MANUFACTURED BY THE DEVELOPING WORLD TO WIPE OUT THE BLACK RACE. DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT? I have no idea who created AIDS and whether it is a biological agent or not. But I do know things like that don't come from the moon. I have always thought that it is important to tell people the truth, but I guess there is some truth that must not be too exposed.

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO? I'm referring to AIDS. I am sure people know where it came from. And I'm quite sure it did not come from the monkeys. Why can't we be encouraged to ask ourselves these questions?
That being said, it's not like she won the Nobel for saying that dumb shit. And mhendo appears to be correct in saying that the release of this guy in China had nothing to do with the Nobel Prize and that it is basically an extradition issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
Fast-forward 114 years, and Nobel is known as a man of peace, I doubt most know of his legacy as the merchant of death.
Bull. I've never heard he "wanted dynamite to be used for peaceful ends." It's well known that the prizes were created by the man who invented dynamite. If you type "Alfred Nobel" into Google, the third prompt you'll see is "Alfred Nobel Dynamite."

Last edited by Marley23; 10-19-2010 at 02:07 PM..
Old 10-19-2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Too many useless US presidents, waste of fucking space just like you, although my personal favourite is the biologist Muta Maathai who thinks AIDS is a disease created by evil scientist in the West to kill Africans. Anyway this is OT.
Only four US presidents have won the Nobel Prize: Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama. One can certainly argue about the merits of those awards, or the lack of them. However, 4 out of 90 Nobel Peace Prizes which have been awarded so far (if I count correctly) is not that many.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Obama won the Peace Prize despite occupying two countries, expanding drone bombing and clandestine operations in other countries, and torture. He has the blood of thousands on his hands.
Yeah, but all that was from, like, his first day in office. Ya gotta make allowances for the hand he was dealt.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I Am the One Who Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by suranyi View Post
Only four US presidents have won the Nobel Prize: Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama. One can certainly argue about the merits of those awards, or the lack of them. However, 4 out of 90 Nobel Peace Prizes which have been awarded so far (if I count correctly) is not that many.
Rune probably thinks three of those guys were useless. It's not about the number of U.S. presidents, it's the number of presidents who were useless.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley23 View Post
Bull. I've never heard he "wanted dynamite to be used for peaceful ends." It's well known that the prizes were created by the man who invented dynamite. If you type "Alfred Nobel" into Google, the third prompt you'll see is "Alfred Nobel Dynamite."
Not bull. It was as I said "The story of Alfred Nobel as I was first told it in school," you'd have to take it up with hmm, probably Mrs. Jones, my 8th grade History teacher if she's still alive. I don't have any polling data and may very well be wrong, but my guess is most people think of the peace prize and the inventor of dynamite if you'd ask them about Nobel. Dynamite has a great many uses, an explosive used in shells and bombs to kill people is just one of them. I doubt merchant of death or armaments manufacturer jumps into most people's mind. Much less that the prize money was created from the sale of weapons; it's as if Pablo Escobar had willed his estate to the creation of drug rehabilitation clinics. Bofors is still alive and kicking; Nobel didn't shut it down or have it cease manufacturing armaments in a change of heart. If you type "40mm" into Google, the fourth prompt you'll see is "40mm bofors." That's how much the Bofors 40mm L/60 was the world standard of medium caliber anti-aircraft gun from 1932 on.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
It's been a joke ever since they gave it to Obama.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post
I dunno.. The article said they held him for the maximum time they could and then released him, supposedly due to lack of co-ooperation from Hungarian officals. If the thirty day mark really does fall on the day the Nobel was announced, I think you have to at least consider that it was just co-incidence.
Don't be silly. A reading of the articles made available in the thread makes it abundantly clear that the Nobel Foundation scheduled the announcement near the day of Zhao Fei 's inevitable release just to further embarrass China.

Last edited by Kyrie Eleison; 10-19-2010 at 06:06 PM..
Old 10-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suranyi View Post
Only four US presidents have won the Nobel Prize: Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama.
And all four of them are liberals. Hmmmm.....
Old 10-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I heard that in grade school, too. Never knew he made armaments, just came up with dyn-o-mite.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:07 PM
of the Gladiators

Moderator Note

Quote:
Perhaps not but you are an idiot so who gives a shit what you say, and anyway you donít care so you can fuck off.
Reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restricted language in the Pit
The following expressions should not be directed at other posters.

fuck you and variants, e.g., go fuck yourself, fuck off and die
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=508858

Please do not direct this collocation at other posters in the future. No warning issued.

Gfactor
Pit Moderator
Old 10-19-2010, 08:30 PM

IMHO, all that one needs to know about the Nobel prizes is that Yasser Arafat received a Nobel Peace Prize, and Mark Twain was never even nominated for one for literature.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daylate View Post
IMHO, all that one needs to know about the Nobel prizes is that Yasser Arafat received a Nobel Peace Prize, and Mark Twain was never even nominated for one for literature.
I think it's sort of stupid and pointless to dismiss the Nobel Prize because certain people didn't win it. And i say that as a HUGE fan of Mark Twain.

It's not even clear to me that Twain was never nominated. Do you have a list of nominees for each year? Because i couldn't find one anywhere. A search of the ProQuest Historical Newspapers database turned up a New York Times article suggesting that Twain had been "suggested for this honor" in 1907, the year it was won by Rudyard Kipling.

I also found another NYT article saying:
Quote:
Wherefore it is an agreeable surprise to learn that our own Mark Twain has been thought of for this year's literary prize by the Swedish Academy.
Here are the two articles:

1 2 (PDF)

Last edited by mhendo; 10-19-2010 at 08:49 PM..
Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 PM
I Am the One Who Bans

Quote:
Not bull. It was as I said "The story of Alfred Nobel as I was first told it in school," you'd have to take it up with hmm, probably Mrs. Jones, my 8th grade History teacher if she's still alive.
You had a bad history teacher. How does that make the prize a joke again? I admit I never heard some of the details you just posted. I still never thought Nobel was a great guy who founded the prize because he was disappointed dynamite was used for war. That's just stupid.

But I admit Nobel successfully altered his legacy. I disagree that that makes the prize fraudulent on its own terms. And I admit the prize doesn't have any particular validity. Neither do the Oscars or a lot of other things. Sometimes they make good choices and other times they don't, but it means about as much as you decide it does.

Quote:
it's as if Pablo Escobar had willed his estate to the creation of drug rehabilitation clinics.
Would it be a bad thing if he did? You make a fair case he was a hypocrite, but if the work has a positive impact that should be considered as well.

Quote:
I think it's sort of stupid and pointless to dismiss the Nobel Prize because certain people didn't win it. And i say that as a HUGE fan of Mark Twain.
The prizes are also not handed out by the same people. I believe the peace prize is administered by the Norwegian government and the others are administered by the Swedish government. And nominations for the prize don't mean anything. Hundreds of people are nominated every year and a huge number of people can submit nominations.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
I admit I never heard some of the details you just posted.
But I admit Nobel successfully altered his legacy.
Would it be a bad thing if he [Pablo Escobar] did? You make a fair case he was a hypocrite, but if the work has a positive impact that should be considered as well.
I wasn't trying to say the peace prize is inherently bad or fraudulent, but that it's a sick joke that Nobel created it to be known to posterity linked to peace, when he spent his entire life making his millions off of war. Had Escobar willed his estate to drug rehab clinics, I'd consider the clinics themselves to be a good thing, not Escobar who had made all of his money peddling drugs, and made money up to his dying day peddling drugs, and left his cartel fully intact still peddling drugs after his death. That's pretty much how I view Nobel.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
The Noble Prize and fucking China
They give a Nobel Prize for that?!

Form a line, proletarian masses of the Middle Kingdom!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I wasn't trying to say the peace prize is inherently bad or fraudulent, but that it's a sick joke that Nobel created it to be known to posterity linked to peace, when he spent his entire life making his millions off of war. Had Escobar willed his estate to drug rehab clinics, I'd consider the clinics themselves to be a good thing, not Escobar who had made all of his money peddling drugs, and made money up to his dying day peddling drugs, and left his cartel fully intact still peddling drugs after his death. That's pretty much how I view Nobel.
But that goes for the Rockefeller, Carnegie et al. legacy, too, right? All those guys who got rich by active fraud/ land-grabbing/ stealing, plus exploiting their workers with too-low-to-live on wages, driving competitors into ruin - in other words, the robber barons - then turned around and donated a fraction of their millions into museums, opera halls and universities/ scholarships, all not from a change of heart, but to whitewash their legacy? And it worked, too.

To the OP: what I find much more pit-worthy is the reaction of China with regards to the Nobel peace prize committee and Norway itself. Before the prize was awarded, when the chinese dissenter was already under discussion, China issued a rather obvious ultimatum to the Norwegian government along the lines of "If you give this dissident the prize, we will severely cut trade relations and investment to you, which will badly hurt your economy, so obey us instead of spitting in our face".
Since the prize committee is indepent of the govt.* and both sides value this and don't like being blackmailed over their nominations, the comitee went ahead and gave it to the dissident anyway, all the more now because of the opposition from the Chinese govt.
So the Chinese govt. went and said basically "Well now we are really insulted, you better apologize grovelling, plus other impossible demands."

That's what the Chinese govt. should be ... well, fucked for, or beaten some sense into.

* The same goes for the scientific Nobel prizes and the Swedish govt.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
It's not even clear to me that Twain was never nominated.
I wasn't actually sure that Mark had never been nominated. I figured that if he had been, someone on this board would let me know instantly.

Isn't this a great Board, or what?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by constanze View Post
But that goes for the Rockefeller, Carnegie et al. legacy, too, right? All those guys who got rich by active fraud/ land-grabbing/ stealing, plus exploiting their workers with too-low-to-live on wages, driving competitors into ruin - in other words, the robber barons - then turned around and donated a fraction of their millions into museums, opera halls and universities/ scholarships, all not from a change of heart, but to whitewash their legacy? And it worked, too.
As a former librarian, I must put in a word for Andrew Carnegie. He founded more than 2,500 Carnegie Libraries. He would build any town a library for free. But, there was a catch: Carnegie would pay only for the building. If they wanted to accept such a generous gift, the town's people and government had to put up the money to acquire a collection of books, and to hire at least one librarian for the indefinite future, and, in short, make an open-ended political commitment to running a public library system. And it worked. And today a public library is something no town in America can think of being without. Regardless of his motives or where he got his money, he accomplished something of great and lasting value for American society.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by constanze View Post
They certainly did some whitewashing of their legacies, but it is generally known how they made their money in the first place. I'd argue Nobel isn't as well known for having made his money selling weapons. A better parallel would be if Rockefeller et al. had willed their estates to the creation of labor unions, or prizes for advancing the cause of socialism or workers rights or the prevention of monopolistic practices so as to link their names to progressive policies out of fear of being remembered as robber barons, and succeeded in doing so to the point that they were barely remembered for how they had made their fortunes. While at the same time doing nothing to implement any of this in their companies during their lifetimes and indeed leaving them working in the same state they had been before passing away.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Charter Member

But the Nobel Prize for Chemistry dovetails nicely with the weapons industry, right?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:13 AM
I Am the One Who Bans

In the course of this thread I learned that the economics prize isn't technically one of the Nobel prizes. It's given equal standing today, but it was created in the late '60s instead of the turn of the 20th century and was endowed by the central bank of Sweden, not by Nobel.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
In the course of this thread I learned that the economics prize isn't technically one of the Nobel prizes. It's given equal standing today, but it was created in the late '60s instead of the turn of the 20th century and was endowed by the central bank of Sweden, not by Nobel.
Thatís a pity. I had hoped you would have learned to appreciate fucking Asian girls.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:38 PM

Story
Quote:
Chinaís release of a young Chinese man who confessed to the murder of a Norwegian student in Budapest late last summer is not related to official Chinese protests over the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to a Chinese dissident, according to Norwayís own foreign ministry.

<snip>

News of his release didnít break until this week but Ragnhild Imerslund of the Norwegian Foreign Ministry told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) that Zhao actually was released as early as September 30, before the Peace Prize winner was announced. Imerslund said he was released after 30 days in a Chinese prison because Chinese law doesnít allow continued custody without evidence of the crime involved.
No further comment needed, i don't think.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
No further comment needed, i don't think.
You must be new here.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
But he inspired the new hope for the understanding of peace or words to that effect.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Elephant Whisperer

In response to the Nobel Peace Prize being given to Liu Xiaobo, China is now preparing to award its first Confucius Peace Prize. Really.

That'll show thow those Scandinavian bastards a thing or two!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
In response to the Nobel Peace Prize being given to Liu Xiaobo, China is now preparing to award its first Confucius Peace Prize. Really.

That'll show thow those Scandinavian bastards a thing or two!
Truely a peaceful country that respects it's neighbors. Just ask Tibet.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:26 AM
BANNED

Well, the ceremony just took place... with no shortage of attention directed at Xiaobo's poignant plight.

Microwaving the popcorn in anticipation of the Red response to this 'sacrilege' by the 'barbarians'...

Last edited by Sablicious; 12-10-2010 at 07:27 AM..