Donald Trump is now a birther

He must be wanting that presidential nomination pretty bad. Anyway here’s the story:

I wonder if he’ll bankrupt the country like he did his corporate empire.

Just because you’re smart in kindergarten doesn’t mean you’re a smart adult. It just means you can tie your shoes and wipe your own ass. Granted those are qualities I’d want in a president but I’d also want much more than that.

If you’re Donald Trump, you can hire someone else to do that for you :smiley:

“He grew up and nobody knew him.” Really? Seriously?

This can only mean one thing: Donald Trump is even more of a cynical opportunist than everybody already thought he was.

Meh… sounds to me like he’s not a birther, he just doesn’t want to alienate people who are. I wouldn’t call him a birther unless he started yammering for whatever the long form birth certificate and demanding that he resign or be impeached or whatever it is they want.

So, sure, he’s pandering to some idiots, but every politician has to do it to some extent and it doesn’t seem any worse than countless other examples to me.

I don’t think that’s Trump’s line of reasoning.

Y’know, what’s offensive to me about his comments is the silver-spoon presumption he has that because he was born to wealth and society that people know him. Whereas if one were not born to wealth and privilege, then one is somehow not known. He isn’t even aware that is what he is saying.

His head is so far up his ass that it makes his hair look funny.

Ohh, is that what it is? I thought it was just a shitty toupee.

I don’t think he can reason. That furry brain slug is controlling him. Of course it wants him to be president. It wants to take over the world! It wants us all to be sporting our own furry brain slugs! Don’t fall for it!

Well, yeah. It is…

I don’t know what the hell it is, but I’d like to see its papers.

I love that he goes out of his way to point out that “I was a really good student at the best school in the country.”

I just looked up Donald Trump’s educational background. He did his undergrad at Fordham University and his MBA at UPenn. While those are certainly excellent universities, that he refers to having gone to the best school in the country, with no qualifiers, is a bit…odd. When thinking of “the best school in the country”, Fordham doesn’t immediately spring to mind.

I’m pretty sure that if you interviewed every member of my kindergarten class, all or most of them wouldn’t be able to attest that I was in their class. Hell, I barely remember kindergarten at all; I don’t even remember my teacher’s name, let alone those of other students (I did have a couple of neighbor kids my age at my school, but they weren’t in my class, and I switched schools after 1st grade anyway).

Apparently that means I’m a Muslim. Or something.

Yeah, and if that’s the case, it was well, and cynically, played. It attracts nutters, but if he miraculously got the nomination, it leaves him plenty of wiggle room to run back to the middle.

I can beat that fluidduid, I would bet you that I was unforgettable to 99% of my classmates from K-12. I better never run for President.

In Trump’s mind, the fact that Trump went there automatically means it’s the best Trumping school in the country.

Yes, I just discovered that “Trump” can be used in the same way as “Smurf”.

Has he stated his position yet on unreasonably large subsidies to the furry brain slug planet?

MIT student speaking to Harvard student: “You know, Harvard is, arguably, the second finest school in the whole of Cambridge.”

Whereas, if a Democratic candidate ever said “I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country.” - they would be crucified as “elitist” and “out of touch”, and the quote would be played in a 24 hour loop on FOX.

Wharton at UPenn is arguably the best MBA program in the country. (cite, scroll down to the end for Rankings)