What is the ICQ Number for Firefox?

The number that is the real internet address?

I think it’s called ICQ.

What do you want to do?

If you’re thinking of anything at all, you’re thinking of the IP address. Firefox, being a piece of software, doesn’t have one; you might be interested in the IP address of the website of the people who make it, the Mozilla Foundation. www.mozilla.org has the IP addresses 2620:101:8001:5::2:4 and 63.245.217.21, but that’s just for their public-facing homepage, not anything useful.

First, then, step back and tell us what problem you’re trying to solve, because you’ve almost certainly picked the wrong way to solve it.

In other words: Put down the chocolate-covered banana and step away from the European currency systems.

Bookmarked!

That’s not really correct. Like most large websites, mozilla.org doesn’t have a single IP address. The address you get depends on where you are and how they’re distributing the load.

ICQ is a messaging service and more, apparently. About ICQ
ICQ numbers are assigned to individuals when they register for the service. There are some plug-ins/add-ons for Firefox that can be used with ICQ, but I don’t use ICQ so I can’t vouch for their functionality.

Is ICQ still in use? I remember using it for a few months back in 1998, then got bored.

tellyworth: True. However, I didn’t want anyone’s head to explode, so I left the most technical parts out.

Also, I doubt ICQ is at all relevant to whatever it is Bosda actually wants to know. ICQ hasn’t been relevant to much of anything for over a decade now, as srzss05 alludes to.

Bosda, are you perhaps looking for your public-facing IP Address? That is, the IP Address that identifies you (and your browser) to other web sites?

If so, you can find it (and a bunch of other information) by going here: http://www.whatismyip.com/

Also, if someone could give me the phone number for the 23rd psalm, that’d be great.

Tomorrow when I am at work, and I get a customer on the phone that has “diagnosed” their own car, and come up with some diagnosis that is not only wrong, but violates several laws of physics. I will have to bite my tongue to keep from saying that.

According to the ICQ White Pages, it’s 371019422.

But as others have already pointed out, this almost certainly isn’t the information you were looking for.

Maybe he means the port number it uses on the router? :confused:

That’s all I got.

I’m looking to see if there is a fresh version of Firefox.

I keep getting notices of a need to update for security reasons, but the last time I downloaded a Firefox product, I got trouble along with it.

So, I’m gonna check if this is legit.

I still don’t see how ICQ is going to help with that.

I’m guessing, maybe, he wants a direct IP address because he thinks “www.mozilla.org” is resolving to a malicious IP address instead of the real mozilla.org site? Maybe? I dunno, I can’t make heads or tails of what is exactly being asked here, but that’s my best guess.

Where are you getting these notices from? US Mail? E-mail? Or is Firefox tellling you a newer version is available when you start up the application?

Go to www.mozilla.org to get the latest version, that should be safe enough.

Dammit!

Another virus downloaded when i get firefox!!!