What make of car do you drive?

Assume I’m talking about your primary vehicle, whichever way you define that.

Honda here (2006 Civic SI Fiji Blue-saw another just like it today in fact)

'98 Volvo S70. I’ve been thinking of getting rid of it for a few years now but the damn thing just won’t die. My daughter turns 16 next year so I think I’ll dump 3 or 4 grand into it and give it to her, it won’t bring anything on trade in anyway and it’s a good reliable safe car.

2005 Toyota Prius.

I drive a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport model in Desert Tan

Man, ninja’ed by 3 people-new record (and I even had all the makes lined up for easy cutting-and-pasting too)…

I have a '98 Saturn sedan, which is in my name but belongs to my son in theory; he has no license and seems to have no desire to get one, so after it sat around in my grandmother’s garage for 11 years, I took it. I needed a car when I left my husband and left my nearly identical '98 Saturn (“4 door hatchback” aka “station wagon”) with him.

But just over a month ago, we (meaning, on paper, my SO) got an '03 Subaru Forester, which I’ve grown to love. I drive it most often, leaving the boring old Saturn at home as the spare car for my SO! Apparently I’m surrounded by spineless men who let me steal their cars. :wink:

So my ex drives my car, my SO drives my son’s car and I drive my SO’s car. I think I need a GPS to map all that out.

Both bought as used cars coming off lease:
2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6 V6 and the 6-speed manual transmission. Fun drive and comfortable for a 21-hr straight through run when needed.

Back-up is a 1998 V6 4WD Isuzu Amigo.

PT Cruiser (not listed).

Ok, technically it’s a Chrysler, but that would have been misleading.

2004 Honda Odyssey. My husband drives my former, beloved 2005 Toyota Prius.

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2008 Toyota Prius. Bought it on leap day 2008!

2011 Ford Fiesta hatch. (Just paid it off last month, woohoo!)

Why so?

My current car is a 2010 Honda Insight, before that I had a 2006 Honda Civic (5 speed) the last car my ex and I bought together for her was a Honda Pilot (that was a great SUV, handles amazingly in the snow) and I also own a 2006 Honda Shadow 750 (motorcycle). My lease will be up in a year and I’m thinking I’ll probably end up some version of a 4 Door Civic. Whether it’s a regular one or the Si I’m not sure, but I’d really like to go back to stick and the mileage is pretty damn close to the hybrids. But we’ll see what Honda has out in their 2013 lineup.

I personally drive either a pram, a bicycle or I take the train for work. But Boy From Mars drives a Mazda 6 wagon as his work car, which would be our household vehicle.

2005 Saturn VUE

Perhaps he meant something about how Chrysler has been owned by Daimler, then Cerberus Capital, the US Government, and now Fiat and the UAW.

My husband and I both have Ford Tauruses, different years. Not our first choice but they were cheap (used) when we were looking, and tend to last a long time, when you’re not hitting deer >.>

2001 Saturn SC1. First and only car I’ve ever owned.

2007 Volvo S40 that the fabulous Rick got me a brilliant deal on.