So, Walker won the election. Will he now be indicted?

If so, and if he ends up leaving office, what kind of Governor will current Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefitch be?

Here’s Kleefitch: - YouTube

I poked around a bit to see if I could find out what he would be indicted for.

I came up with a lot of things that people around him did, but didn’t see any specific charges he might potentially face.

Would someone mind elaborating on this, because right now it seems like not much more than jerk-off material for the anti-Walker crowd…“Well so he didn’t get recalled (which we just KNEW he would) but he’s going to be indicted!

That was painful. I’m not sure whether I should thank you for bringing this Palin clone to my attention or curse you for the brain freeze that resulted from having watched it. It’s obvious she has at least one big fan. Quite impressed with herself, that one.

Sicks Ate,
Well, he’s set up a legal defense fund for some reason.

This article lays it all out.

David Schuster is claiming the Walker is definitely a target in a federal investigation, but that has to be taken with a grain of salt. Schuster also claimed that Karl Rove was going to be indicted and that never happened.

Still, it seems like something may be going on.
From the link above:

None of this may have anything to do with Walker, but combined with the fact that he has set up a defense fund, it becomes interesting.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

But supposing he does leave office. Is Kleefitch fit to be a Governor? The rock bottom scientific ignorance displayed in that video is not something that we should want in a public office holder. Geeze, if you want to deny climate change, at least come up with something semi-intelligent sounding. I can’t tell if she’s ignorant or simply pandering to the ignorant.

There are a bunch of people surrounding Walker who are up shit creek, and the DA is known to be anti-Walker. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that one of the people would provide something for the DA to use to indict Walker in order to get themselves a little leeway.

I open a legal defense fund, too, if it was my ass.

This.

Combined with, “Don’t care how remote the possibility – let’s talk about it instead of the events of Tuesday! Please, anything but Tuesday!”

Jesus, people. My main intent here was to discuss Kleefitch. But, hey let’s not talk about that, let’s slam liberals.

I guess conservatives want to avoid discussing Kleefitch.

The title of your thread is **“So, Walker won the election. Will he now be indicted?” ** Your question about what kind of Gov. Keefitch will be is also contingent up on Walker not only being indicted, but leaving office.

I was just tyring to get a handle on the first two hypotheticals before dealing with one more.

I don’t think Walker will be indicted. And even if he is, it’ll be a long time before a trial, the conclusion of that trial, and a possible conviction.

Seriously? That was one fuck of a misleading thread title then.

Admittedly, but people should read the OP as well. It’s difficult to fit the whole thing in the title. I thought that linking to that video would make it obvious.

Possible title: “Hypothetical: Walker leaves office. Kleefitch fit for office of Governor?”

It’s a fair topic for discussion this week and you fucking know it.

OK, but “What if Kleefitch succeeds Walker?” should fit…

Yet I recall seeing no mention of it until…Hm…trying to think. Oh yeah, this morning? If it was out there earlier in the week and I missed it then I’ll take the hit, but you must admit it’s gained quite a bit more prominence since last evening.

The story has been “out there” for weeks.

That could work. Or maybe something simple and to the point: “Keeflitch is an idiot”.

Frankly, it sounds like a fishing expedition, operating under the theory that if they lean hard enough on enough people, they’ll find something they can indict Walker for.

Hard to find much on it with a quick Google search, though, before the last week. And the number of stories absolutely exploded yesterday.

Sounds like a great title for a Pit thread. You know, if Walker is indicted, and if he leaves office.

Wow. She’s not… very bright, is she? I mean that in the nicest possible way. Bless her heart, she probably means well, but did folks actually vote for her?