Tell us one thing about yourself

I always hate starting these threads because apparently 40% of the Dopers don’t know the meaning of the word “one” and by Post #7 there’s “The top three I would pick …”

So you’re with a crowd and you’re fairly anonymous. You could confess you killed the Lindburgh baby and they’d be like, “OK. Whatever. Next person’s turn.” Share one fact about yourself. Could be funny or poignant or interesting or unique. Just make it one (and yes this question is supposed to be hard so just pick one).

Mine? So many to choose from.
I was at John Denver’s last concert. Mrs. Cad is a big fan and had never gone to one of his concert so I took her while he played at Cerritos. When I heard he died it made it very surreal.

I prefer the company of animals and books to that of most people.

I have been a prisoner in the M.E.

I’ve figured out a way to doodle for a living.

I was the guy who built the giant bow for the catapult on the discovery channels “Doing Da Vinci” Embarrassing show.

I loathe cats.

I’m three days younger than Denzel Washington.

I talk to myself in my car a lot. I mean a LOT. Sometimes I do it when my 2 year old is in the back seat. He gives me looks of concern.

I killed a seagull with a kayak paddle.

I rescued an injured seagull flapping futiley on the shoulder of a highway.

I’ve been a staunch supporter of immigrant rights pretty much my entire working life.

I am able to hide my depression extremely well.

I have a big heart.

I have flown a glider.
Won a free lesson and so I took it.
It was kind of fun, but once was enough.

I have green eyes but they sometimes look blue. Or grey.

I saw Harry Chapin in concert less than a year before he died.

I was the first human to see a small section of a previously undiscovered cave.

I’m pigeon-toed (i.e. my leg bones are slightly twisted so my feet naturally point inward instead of straight-forward). It’s mostly self-corrected as I’ve gotten older, but you can tell when I’m walking on stairs.

I’ve driven more than 1 million miles in the US.

Given time I will forget most everything that bothers me because that was then and this is now.