NASCAR driver takes (prank) test drive

This is hilarious:

I feel a little sorry for the salesman, but he seems OK with it by the end.

Not quite accurate.

Aw, too bad. But still fun to watch.

So obviously fake. I knew it couldn’t be Jeff Gordon when I saw the driver turning the steering wheel both directions! :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly couldn’t be a prank pulled on an unsuspecting dealership, since being a race car driver doesn’t give you the right to drive someone else’s car like that, particularly not with an unknowing person in the passenger seat.

Even the Jackass guys aren’t dumb enough to do this kind of thing with an innocent bystander.

Looks like after being called out (accurately) for being a fake Pepsi promo Jeff Gordon took one of his critics for an actual ride.
Pretty funny stuff.

I was waiting for one of them to defile himself. I would have.

You may remember the fake one(well, the prank was fake anyway) from last year.
Heh, well this year they decided to prank a blogger who called out their fakeness with a high-speed chase.

Let the hilarity ensue.

:smiley:

Oh, and here is the article written by the guy who got pranked.

How Jeff Gordon Scared The Crap Out Of Me.

Merged duplicate threads.

Ya know, in general I hate Jeff Gordon… but that was pretty goddamned funny! Made me Let’s go to the quarry and throw stuff down there, it did!

How the fuck can something like that be legal? I’d be pissed.

I…guess it was…kind of a duplicate, but my main focus was on the new one, not the old one.

I’m with you I didn’t see it the same thread at all. Oh well, it’s minor in the big scheme of things I suppose.

I think the 2nd one was probably fake too; but then again I’m a nutsy non trusting conspiracy theorist wack job.

I went to the BMW Performance Center’s “M School” and once class is over the NASCAR drivers that teach there take volunteers for a ride around the track; accidents are common, mostly throwing up.

I know, his reactions actually seem too calm for it being real. He is freaking out, but…not totally losing it.

I’d be in the crash position praying the entire time.