clitoral stimulation ring

My wife is 67 and at an age when sex is getting more difficult to cause her to orgasm.

Years ago a friend of mine (who passed away since) who was in the sex-toys business, gave me a clitoral stimulation ring, which at that time I didn’t think to be needed, and I just got rid of it… Now I regret I did that… It was a very simple piece of tubber, a penile ring with an extension that’s suppose to rub against the clitoris to stimulating it during intercourse. I’m trying to find that little bugger, but all I find online are those battery-operated toys… Does anybody know what I’m looking for and where to get it?..

Thanks…

Trojan makes one, and Adam and Eve has several.

Yes, but they’re all battery-operated, and I’m looking for a much simpler one, no vibrations, no batteries, just the simple shape that should do the job…

I’m not sure what the problem is here…

I keed, I keed! :smiley:

You realize turning on the motor isn’t mandatory, right? And that it’s not going to easier for her to achieve orgasm, so you may want/need the extra stimulation in the not-so-distant future? Besides, sometimes a little unnecessary extra stimulation is just plain fun.

I got one as a freebie from Adam & Eve once and it seemed like a good idea but in actuality it did nothing.

Here’s one though: Lovers Stores: Buy Sex Toys, Lingerie, Adult Wellness Products – loversstores.com (taking out the www so it’s not a direct link)

Well, let’s start with the simple thingy first, a Chevy… We can always upgrade to a Lexus.

The “simple thing” in terms of being able to find one, is the Trojan one, since they sell them at Walgreens and CVS. But if you don’t want that, than any sex toy shop will have a non-vibrating one.

And they work very well.
So I’ve heard.

You know…I’d rather buy sex toys at a sex toy shop than at Walgreens. That would be embarrassing!

They come “free” in a box of condoms. :wink:

You wait till there is a bored guy working at the counter instead of some high school girl.

Or so I’ve heard.

Get a clit pump.

(The ring you’re after may not do any good, but a clit pump will do the trick.)

Ya learn something new every day!

They are pretty much gag gifts. Almost entirely useless in the act of sex. Think about it. The ring is at the base of your cock. Its barely going to touch her clit while you are thrusting. They are mostly squishy things they can’t feel unless you get the vibe one and even those don’t do much to ädd to the stimulation. They look asinine to top it off. We tried the free vibrating one we got with some dildos we ordered.

Maybe try one of those clitoris stimulating gels?
Well, research it first to make sure it’s safe and effective. But it seems like a good idea.

Holy Christ, I’ve never so wholly disagreed with a post in all my time here. It’s been a long damn time, too.

I’m pretty sure you’re doing it wrong.

Agreed.

Maybe I’m Doin’ it Wrong (Randy Newman)

Forgive me, but why not just use your hand to stimulate her clit while you’re penetrating her? You sit up right on your knees, she lays back, puts her legs around your hips, and angles up a little bit. You should be able to thrust and use your hands without much issue at all.

Also, yeah, someone in here is doing it wrong. The rings can be great. Or you can use a regular vibe in the above scenario, too.