Hey Catholics Don't send your daughters to College

This is so outrageous I thought I’d pass it along.

http://www.fixthefamily.com/blog/6-reasons-to-not-send-your-daughter-to-college

He’s right. College is a hotbed of immoral activity

(headdesk)

What about women’s only colleges?

Why not just dress in burqas?

Good heavens, I can’t get over people who don’t think women should be educated. Even if she does become a SAHW, with or without kids, what if her husband dies or becomes disabled? Do they expect the community to support her? Oh, yeah. :dubious:

Mama loves her baby
And daddy loves you too
And the sea may look warm to you baby
And the sky may look blue…

Also I can personally attest to the fact that a girl doesn’t have to be bumping fuzzies with a man to be blind to his faults. In fact, the Catholic church ought to be pretty familiar with that fact.

That is truly bizarre…the actual Church encourages education for everyone. These throwback traditional Catholic types are whacked.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Anyone who thinks that a woman is LESS sensitive to a man’s faults after they are married is obviously unqualified to be giving relationship advice.

:smiley:

How do you know? Gimme a story or two…

This. Anticipation can be blinding. Courting can be freaky on the brain and body. Relationships cool down after a while.

The priest advises couples on sex. He has never had sex.
He advises them on money. He has never had money.
He advises them on children. He has never had children.

Now you know why the Roman Catholic Church believes in miracles.

[SIZE=“1”]Mad Magazine Religion Primer[/SIZE]

That’s a feature, not a bug

A.k.a. sexually transmitted demons.

Also a feature, not a bug. Well, from my perspective, anyway.

Although, yeah, it appears to be just as likely, if not more so, to work in reverse.

And she must not polish her Mary Jane shoes lest boys seek the reflection of her crotch in them. If she goes in a crowded car and must sit on a boys lap, she must put a telephone book in between them.

Told to my mom at Acquin High School in 1952.

(The nuns also advised girls to buy bottles of aluminum chloride from the drug store, soak a t-shirt in it, and wear it under their sweaters on dates)

Jeez, people are complicating this issue way to much. Just lock her in the basement. Problem solved.

He one glimpsed a flirtatious ankle as the headmaster’s daughter was climbing onto her velocipede.

Gonna need an explanation for the reasoning behind that.

Sorry, I PROMISE I looked it up on Wikipedia, but it was singularly unhelpful regarding any potential the compound may have as a chemical “chastity belt,” so to speak.

I added it outside the Sex Tips from Nuns for that reason.

Aluminum Chloride is the active ingredient in antiperspirants. It shuts the pores in the skin, because boys don’t marry stinky girls. It also has an NFPA health hazard rating level 3 (on a scale of 4 being lethal).

Oh. See, I thought it was an “afterthought” Sex Tip From Nuns.

Carry on.

And keep a dime pressed between her knees at all times. If it drops, she should use it to call her parents to take her home. (Which should tell you how old that one is.)