Creative/horrifying smartphone photos, to leave for hackers?

I was just considering the recent smartphone hacking scandal the other day, and musing that I, personally, am not actually cool enough to have any nude photos on my phone, or much of any photos at all, aside from some nice clouds…but then recalled that, in fact, I did have some video files on there. Of a simulated Soviet biological attack projection I’d been processing for a video project. :eek:

Maybe if I were important enough for some jerk to want to hack, that’d at least give 'em a “nice” surprise. But that got me thinking: what are some other creative/horrifying pictures one might leave on a smartphone or cloud account, if they were a celebrity? Y’know, if you wanted to creep out a cracker, or maybe just to give the tabloid press something tougher to chew on than some ill-lit cheesecake?

The only limitation: they have to be (at least arguably) legal to produce.

Ideas so far?

Illicit photos of a nuclear weapons facility. (“Legal”? Well, they were published in the Sunday Times almost 30 years ago, so the cat’s kinda out of the bag on that one.)
•Fun with human cadavers—cruelty-free cadavers! :smiley:
•Miscellaneous monster, [ghost](https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Fz6&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=sb&biw=1141&bih=560&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=ghost+photo&oq=ghost+photo&gs_l=img.3..0l10.17499.18094.0.18322.5.4.0.1.1.0.194.519.0j4.
4.0…0…1c.1.56.img…0.5.522.MaB767kd1GA), or cryptid photos. A few hours of photoshopping and/or some modelmaking would make a secret selfie deserving to be remembered.
This.
So…anyone else have any suggestions? Heck, it might be worth a chuckle or two.

Seems like a real good way to get visited by very serious men with guns and absolutely no sense of humor.

Keep it simple – save a bunch of copies of goatse and lemonparty and whatnot under suggestive file names like NipSlip.jpg, Topless.jpg, FullMoon.jpg in a directory called something liike HawtSelfies.

Pretty much anything drawn by Basil Wolverton.

Start with Lena the Hyena. I’ll leave it as an exercise for the reader to google up a link.

Yeah, in a world where the cops are stupid enough to break into an innocent man’s house and kill him because a drug addict claims his drugs and paraphernalia were already in the car when he stole it, giving them an excuse is not a good idea.