"24" Season 2, Episode 11 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (SPOILERS)

Max Carnage, where I’m living people would rather run into a bear than a mountain lion because a bear can be scared away, but a cougar will attack without warning.

I have no real life experience, but this is what I’ve been told by the locals.

Wow, your bears are a bunch of pussies! :slight_smile:

Okay, that’s enough outta you, you sicko. :wink:
I totally called that Burning Man wasn’t Sayed Ali. He’s waiting for Marie (the Sleazy Ho) to come with the trigger, so he wouldn’t have killed himself yet.

I think Jack will continue to be suspicious of Kate for awhile yet. I do agree with Monstre that maybe Kate will kill Marie at some point.

I’m sick of Kim. I was cheering for the mountain lion tonight.
Poor kitty’s hungry!

Geez, what is with this girl? I keep waiting for a blond guy with an ascot, a hippie, a sexually ambigous brunette, and a talking dog to show up.

“Jinkies! A mountain lion!”

I’m liking that ex-Green Beret Secret Service dude … looks like he knows his stuff!

I thought that he might end up being the one who walked off to the left, one of the last people out – (disguised as the woman).

But you’re right – he was probably inside to light the bonfire…

Why are people always saying that to me…?

batting Monstre eyelashes innocently

Methinks they should have skipped the Kim subplot this week. Oh wait, they did. And dammit, how am I to marry a woman who has such a crappy character.

Marie: You fuc[pit language]tch! The guy whose locker she got into (Mario?)- is he in on it? Who is he? How would he have a nuke trigger and not know it? We know the locker is in use. (Wait- he didn’t go to work- was he killed and his locker taken over?)

Note to self: do not piss off Dennis Haysbert. Turns into one scary mofo.

I doubt Sayed Ali left in the crowd. It doesn’t seem like 24’s style. I don’t think it’d make for a good re-appearance.

I was a little nervous when Palmer was driving around, I wouldn’t think he’d be safe anywhere but the comfort of his office, surrounded by at least some people still on his side.

Ex-Green Beret is badass. “What do you know about the bomb, Mr. Stanton?” [zap]

From what Sayed Ali said to the phone on her, it was something referring to the guys in the truck. He mentioned about two being dead (I guess the two that shot each other), and they were supposed to deliver the trigger? I was assuming that this guy was the third lackey. Of course, we had all been assuming that the nuke was in the truck, but perhaps not.

That cell phone conversation was kind of quick, and I may have missed a detail or two. I thought the delivery guys with the truck already HAD whatever they were delivering on the truck with them. Not completely sure whether that was related to the locker guy.

Don’t you guys watch the teasers for next week?

Sayed Ali will be captured alive (and it looked to be in the mosque) by CTU, Kate will identify him. Jack will threaten the execution of Ali’s family if he doesn’t talk. To help convince hm, images from the Ali homestead are apparently beamed in via satellite.

Just how does the CTU get the blueprints of EVERY building in Greater Los Angeles?

I would think the City of LA would be hard pressed to find the blueprints of any building that it had to issue a permit for.

Hell no. Thanks for the spoiler tag. :slight_smile:

Ooh, look Kim! It’s a cougar! (With the little “grr” bit at the end!) Here, kitty kitty kitty!

You just know the kitty’s gonna pounce on her, she’ll be knocked down and roll down a hillside, hit her head…

And develop amnesia. It probably runs in the family.

I believe the locker belonged to one of the late guys in the truck, who presumably had the actual key. Actually, I was kind of expecting little sister to just off the foreman guy once she got him into his office. I mean, don’t Islamic fanatic terrorists disapprove of that kind of thing? Do you think that guy will write a letter to the Penthouse Forum now? “I never thought it would happen to me…” Anyway, I think the locker belonged to one of the lackeys in the truck, who presumably worked there in between running errands for the Cause. I suppose the “trigger” is some kind of bomb component needed to set the thing off; I guess you don’t entrust mere lackeys with the actual ability to detonate your nuclear device, sort of the evil terrorist equivalent of “The Football”.

Sayed called Marie while she was in the office where she killed Reza and the two CTU agents. She was removing the hard drive from the computer Reza had been accessing, so any trace of a money trail is now gone, or at least it’s with Marie.

Sayed told her the two lackeys were dead, it was just someone (I forget the name) with the bomb now, and they needed the trigger in someone else’s locker at the lumber company. She was to change her appearance and go get the trigger and then come to meet him.
That’s how I knew Burning Man wasn’t Sayed. He’s waiting for the trigger. I guess he’s the only one who knows how to put the bomb together.

Was the FBI/torture guy putting the defibrillator paddles on Stanon’s head? Ouch!

That bit with Kim was spoiled in People magazine weeks ago. It said she was bitten by a mountain lion while filming a scene for the show, but was a brave little trouper and went back and finished the scene, after they sedated the mountain lion. :rolleyes:

A moment of silence please, for the loss of my Resa. :(. A tragedy to lose such a delectable piece of eye candy.

That said, doesn’t look like Bouncy Bouncy will be doing much running with her leg in a trap. Sorry, guys.

And who is Marko, anyway? And how did Marie hook up with Ali?

Anyone else think Stanton has been set up by Sherry? Yes, he reactivated Opcom (what’s that again?) but did he make the phone call to order the destruction of Jack’s plane? Or did Sherry set things up so it looked like he did?

I guess threatening terrorist’s families is an effective ploy…Nina did it on the plane with Whatshisname.

MEBuckner, what leads you to the conclusion that she didn’t kill the foreman guy? I think she did.

I also posted in one of these threads right after the delivery truck guys had their little problems, that I didn’t think the nuke was in the truck. Still seems to be up in the air whether it is or isn’t, but it appears that Marie now has the triggering device

Well, she certainly had no qualms about doing Reza for the cause. We also know the bomb won’t be going off until the trigger meets the truck.

BTW, what happened to the truck? The last I remember it was parked in the street, perhaps in front of the Warner house. I’m beginning to think the bomb was to be assembled at the wedding.

Can someone refresh my memory about the truck incident? There were 3 guys in the truck, right? Two are dead, right? Leaving the third to report what happened to Sayid, right? Dang my non-photographic memory!

See, I took it to mean that the guy who was supposed to deliver the trigger was the torturer that did in the PI and was about to kill Kate before Jack jumped in and he popped his cyanide pill.
I’m SOOOOO glad they finally got back on schedule with this show. If I had to watch another thing of American Idol, I was going to have to throw my t.v. out the window.

B.J. Foreman watched Marie leave after getting what she needed from the locker. I think she gave him his keys back actually. Kinda looked like he was expecting a good-bye kiss.

Yick, a kiss after where her mouth has been? Nasty!

Just Kidding!!!

Whatever. All I can say is I grow more and more weary of the Goddam Kim plot. I said it the first episode this season, and it just keeps getting worse.

Yes, she’s cute, but I really don’t care because she slows the rest of the show down and and it’s … just … annoying how they just make bad stuff happen to her to keep her in the show.

Jack: “If you stay in LA, you’ll die. Go to your aunt’s house.”

Kim: “Good plan.”

[hops in car, drives away to safety, chills by the poolside while LA becomes dust]

Gee-friggin’-whiz, sounds too fargin’ hard for the bloody [bleepittyblap] writers to think someone in LA might have something of a normal life!!!

Graaahhh!! The more I think of it the madder I get!
OG SMASH!!!