AP reporting Obama opting out of public funding system.

Gosh I expected so much more from the candidate of change that we can believe in! :rolleyes:

It’s a pretty big change. He’s the first candidate in 30 years not to fleece taxpayers for his own political gain.

They sit there until the next election cycle.

Are you even being serious with that? Look, I’m left-leaning on most issues and I plan to vote for Obama, but this board is so blindly, rabidly left-biased that I read most of the political threads here and can’t do anything but sit back and laugh.

How very odd! According to my equally unbiased anaylsis, the Board isn’t left leaning enough! And I am a moderate centrist as well, having just said so.

There’s a difference between being biased and being disingenuous. One can have an ideological or political preference without having a double standard.

Right, but to say this situation would get the same treatment if it were reversed is very disingenuous.

No, I believe it’s the truth. This board does not have that kind of history.

Cite!!!

Maybe one can but not many more than that.

Unless of course you are a journalist, because as we all know, the liberally biased journalists are able to put that aside and report fairly.

Either that or not report at all as the three major networks seem to be doing (not doing) on the Countrywide Friends of Angelo “scandal”

You want a cite ? How can I cite a negative?

Diogenes, one must not underestimate the role of Physical attractiveness in the choice of presidents. Clearly, Kennedy was more handsome than Nixon, iteratively:
Reagan>everyone
Bush Sr > that loser
Clinton > Bush Sr
Gore = W
W > Kerry
Obama > Mac.

It’s a done deal, BOOYA!

Bear in mind that this is predominantly an American board, and what is “left” here is “right” in most of the world.

Fiscally, probably, but we are the premier capitalist government in the world, so that shouldn’t be any surprise. Most of the world is not socially left of our left.

I think it’s generally more accurate to say y’all have a center to the right of our centre.