Britney carted off to the crazy house.

Joke:

Who’s a better parent - Britney Spears or Kevin Federline?

Answer: A rock.

“In addition to multiple officers, fire trucks, two ambulance and a police helicopter were all on the scene as the drama unfolded.”

All that for a simple problem of a drunken/drugged mom refusing a custody/access exchange.

Booby hatch? Laughing academy? Rubber room? Those are all fun, too.

I hate myself for reading Britney gossip, but I’m weak. Those poor kids, if they saw their mom freak out, and what was she like before Fed’s flunky got there? Wasn’t she dating a paparazzi who’s been staying at her house? Where was he, I wonder?

Or the Funnyfarm!

Never heard of it. Do I need to sue somebody for stealing my material?

I admit that I had to chuckle at the line in the linked article: “The Toxic singer filed for divorce in November 2006, with the split becoming official in July.”

Yeah, I’m sure the double entendre was unintentional.

If you’re going to gossip, get it right. Cedars-Sinai for a mental health evaluation does not equal “crazy house,” “looney bin,” etc.

I dunno – the odd thing is, K-Fed is finding his reputation burnished by all of this; he comes across as sane and genuinely concerned about his kids.

Who’da thunk?

No, I will not “get it right”. I will make my gossip as sensational sounding as I possibly can.

Oh yeah and you’re right. There’s a HUUUGGGEEE difference between going to a hospital for an involuntary psych evaluation and going to the crazy house. Big. Gigantic, even.

Wee Bairn:

They sew “I was married to Britney Spears and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt and custody of two kids” T-shirts.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

The difference being that presently she is only auditioning for the crazy house. At least this is one act for which she has the requisite talent and experience. To bad she never had to audition for the role of mother.

From the great Homicide:

How about bug house?

Yes, I read above that she hasn’t been committed.

Surely where Brittney will spend time will be the Booby Hatch? I mean, it only makes sense, doesn’t it?

Latest gossip is that her toxicology tests were clean. I’m betting on manic episode, personally.

Well that just makes all this much more interesting.

I will be staying tuned.

I really think she has needed help for Post Partum issues for a long time.
I also really hate myself for knowing this, but it was reported by InTouch Magazine that she is pregnant again.
I need to go open a GD link, just so I can respect myself again.

Ummm…

Well, shit. I sure wish drugs and alcohol made me lose weight. That’s quite a trick. :mad: