Cool usernames not taken.

Reverse Peristalsis

we’ve gone 41 posts, and nobody as yet mentioned:
seymour butz

(you know–the famous author, who wrote “Underneath the bleachers”)

The current commercial for the vegetable-peeling gloves marketed as “Tater Mitts” never ceases to remind me of the episode of “That '70s Show” where Kelso slips on some mashed potatoes in the lunchroom and slides into a support pole, “totally racking himself.”

For the rest of the episode, everyone called him Tater Nuts.

Something about that just cracks me up…Tater Nuts. Heeheehee…

Or, for Seinfeld fans:

Buck Naked

We did have a tanookie, who last posted about a month after you joined.

Gangrene Clitoris

I’m still regretting that I didn’t choose geegaw. I guess it’s up for grabs.

“That’s McLovin! He’s our friend! We should be guiding his cock, not blocking it!”

Is Slartyblartfast taken yet?

Vote for Pedro
Yossarian, or Yo-Yo’s Roomies for that matter.
Jerry Cruncher

Okay, they’re all characters from movies/books, so I’ll stop listing them.

Also a great one! You and I have the best so far. :slight_smile:

Or Hill Street Blues fans.

I have thought of changing my name to this in real life. Buck Naked, M.D. would look cool on a nameplate outside my door, plus opening up whole new dimensions in walk-in traffic.

In the realm of botanical usernames, you can’t go wrong when you go Latin.

Amorphophallus and Datura could be the SDMB’s next power couple.

Nimrod Wildfire was a character based on Davy Crockett in an extremely popular play in the 1830s. If I were to rechoose a username it would probably be that.

I also like Precious Deluxe and Wendell Potato, the names a friend’s 5 year old gave to his stuffed-bear and pet turtle respectively. The kid has a bright future naming drag queens and cartoon characters.

I think we still need an explanation for why this one is cool or clever or original.

I don’t recall the Hill Street Blues reference. Remind me?

I distinctly recall a black guy waving his arms in the station house and shouting:

"I’m buck NAKEDDDD…"
This being World Series time, we should not overlook the potential for baseball-inspired usernames. I like

Merkle’s Boner
Snodgrass’s Muff

and of course there are classic ballplayer names such as

Urban Shocker
Suitcase Bob Seeds

plus plays including

**Forced at Second
Hidden Ball Trick **and
Going Yard

George T Horseprotection
Sausage Mahoney
Blunt Force Trauma

Alice O’Forethought is still up for grabs.

I think of these all the time. Then when I need to remember them, like now, they’re gone. I need to start writing them down!

What about Sheep of Briston?

I orignially thought of Special Sauce, but then I saw a cartoon where one person is puzzled by a bottle labeled Fancy Ketchup… as opposed to what, casual ketchup?

I thought of this thread a couple of weeks ago, and I had a short list of names I thought would be perfect. Then life happened and by the time I got to posting this, the list was down to one. sigh

Well, Great Kingdom references beat out condiment references anyday.

okay, I got one…This user is on your ignore list.