Cristi Lamb (Persephone) R.I.P.

Oh. Oh no.

Dear God, I just don’t have words! I’m so sorry.

I am deeply sorry. If there is anything I can do, I hope someone will let me know.

Dear gawd. :frowning:

My thoughts go out to all who were close to her. :frowning:

Wow. I am in shock. :frowning:

My sympathies to Cristi’s family.

Robin

Oh no.

My deepest sympathies to Patrick and Tim and family. My god, what a terrible tragedy. I’m so, so sorry.

When I first saw this news I went looking for thread from a long time ago that Persephone started. (in MPSIMS and IMHO)

I didnt’ find it but there were some many threads about her children and even a thread about her husband’s birthday. Just by reading her thread titles you could see her great love and pride she had for her kids.

I will miss her.
Steve

What a shock.

My prayers and best wishes to everyone who loved Christi.

Terrible. It’s never “just a message board”, is it? My heart is saddened

Take every minute you have and cherish it. Treasure every moment of love and emotion you’re given. Hug your family, your pets, drop a note to someone you love and haven’t spoken too. It’s a wonderful tribute that she would have applauded.

Oh no, that’s awful news. Condolences to her family and everyone who knew her.

Wow, that’s horrible! Deepest condolences to her family, IRL and online!

Oh, no… oh, Cristi. :frowning:

My heart goes out to Cristi’s family and friends. I know that she was always grateful for the support she received from this community, and many are grieving today. Patrick, I’m so sorry. :frowning:

Oh dear God, no.

My thoughts, best wishes and condolences to Tim, Patrick, and all those who loved Christi dearly. What a thing to happen to such a lovely lady. :frowning:

When I first saw this, I prayed it wasn’t true. I only knew of Cristi through the board, but she seemed like a wonderful, caring, intelligent woman. I will terribly miss reading her posts… she had amazing insight and perspective.

This has to be one of the worst nightmares loved ones can deal with. :frowning:

My sincerest condolences to her family and children. But my heart breaks for Patrick. I can’t imagine how difficult this’ll be for him from afar. I hope you’ll all find some measure of peace in the upcoming long days ahead.

I’ll be keeping you all in my thoughts.

Be at rest Christi. You were much loved.

My God.

Just wanted to let people know that Eutychus does know. He called her at lunch and was told by Tim. A few of us have put in phonecalls to him but his phone is turned off. I live very close by so I’ll keep trying to get in touch with him.

Dear God. I’m so sorry.

I am so sorry to hear this. I didn’t know Persephone personally, but I always enjoyed her posts and recognised what a good person she was. My condolences to Tim, Patrick and the kids, and to everyone else who knew her!

Wow, this is sad!

So sad.
I didn’t really know her, but she seemed very nice. It’s a terrible loss.

My condolences to all her family, Tim, the kids and Eutychus.

My prayers and condolences are with her loved ones. Be at peace. :frowning: