Dear edited for tv movies:

I remember a while back catching The Breakfast Club on tv. It was at the tense scene in the library with Judd Nelson giving his dysfunctional family speech. I was completely bowled over when I heard the cusses replaced with a guitar riff. Double you tee eff.

There was a Van Damme movie on TV not too long ago, where some weird militants led by Lance Henriksen are hunting homeless people in Louisiana. Hard Target, IIRC. Lance is giving his lackeys shit for failing to kill Van Damme despite unloading an entire huge aresenal on him. He screams:

YOU ARE STUPID BUFFALO!

I don’t know what the original line is but no way can it be funnier.

Has The Boondock Saints ever been on TV? That would be another 20 minute long movie.

My personal favorite was from Die Hard two, instead of motherf***** he say,

“Mr. Falcon.”

so at the end with the planes and the big explosions the big line becomes “Mr. Falcon.”

I saw speed on an airplane flight. The language was edited, but so was the video. You know the scene where the bus drives through the hanger, hits the airplane and blows up? We saw the bus head torward the hanger, and then a huge fireball. Cause you know you can’t ever show a problem with an airplane while flying on an airplane. :wally

So did I, in my post 10 posts before yours… :cool:

Gimme the keys, you fairy god mother!

Wow, was The Usual Suspects butchured.

I don’t know - I kinda appreciate inventive substitutions if they feel the need to substitute at all. The lame ones are the ones that I don’t appreciate (the "Forget you!!!, yelled at someone with spittle flying type of substitutions.)

You guys are forgetting the greatest one:

Walter in ‘The Big Lebowski’: “This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!!!”

Seems to me the only way you could shove someone’s nose in their mouth is if you ripped their nose off first. They obviously put a lot of thought into that line.

Sadly, I have nothing constructive to contribute.

Daniel