Declarations

Bands I have enjoyed include the Beatles and the Cars.

(Sorry about that, rimshotgdansk beat me to the punch!)

I think we’ve batted long enough. Let’s try to get a few wickets before the end of the day’s play.

Which way will the wind be blowing tonight? I need to figure out where to hang my windsock.

Have all the members grasped the rules yet?

I will figure out these rules.

. . . connected the unspoken requirements with fulfillment via their own actions, you mean? It would appear not.

Ah declauh to mah soul, Ah do believe this is the silliest lil’ ol’ thread Ah evah did see!

Them guys (oops, there goes my southern accent) will get it eventually.

With this, as with many things, I suspect it will take more time than we’re hoping.

Another hope dashed.

And another thing… has anyone seen my briefcase? I know I left it here somewhere… :confused:

TO understand this thread, one must be prepared to make a strong declaration, and to maintain independence of such posters as rhubarb, trublmakr, Dragwyr, AskNott, **Duke/b], swampbear, and The_Llama.

To make a good pie, first you must start with a nice, flaky crust.

Assume correct formatting at your peril! (Preview is my friend, drat it!)

Drats!!
Assume, and you make an ass out of you and me.

Among my superpowers, I would like to be able to reach into the messageboard and strangle AVHines. :smiley:

The funny thing is, if I hadn’t previewed before posting, I would have simulposted with trublmakr

Powers like that are not within your or my grasp, trublmakr. But I’m sorry if I stepped on your toes or incorrectly insulted you!

Of all the posters to post before my post, I’d rather it be you, AvhHines.

Of all the gin joints in all the world, **AvhHines ** walks into mine.