Hamas leader electrocuted by Israel?

If this creates a political scandal I suggest the monicker for it be Coulombine.

Before anyone gets charged with a crime they better be positive of their facts or they will suffer some serious negative feedback.

I think the current political climate in the region is just a phase though.

Poor guy…when you diode, you get a one way ticket to a higher level.

Oh my. Must resist…

Resistance is futile, he should have stayed ohm.

Do you think there will be music at his funeral?

“Ohm, Ohm On The Range.”

How about Electric Avenue?

I prefer “I Sing the Body Electric.”

All performed by ELO.

Dopers are noted for their capacity for revolting puns.

Watt would rectify this would be a charge, maybe they should be choked instead, it would transform some threads.

Do you think that this unfortunate death will be a factor in the power in the middle east?

Just go with the flow. No use denying your potential.

I’m surprised this should generate so much discussion. Sounds like assault and battery to me.

Any idea for a motive? Was he AC/DC?

Well you didn’t need to join in the pile-on.

A powerful lesson to terrorists. I imagine there will be a surge of remorse.

As the bipolar assassin pushed and pulled the electric switch, he cried “mho, mho,” in a kind of ode to dying. Eventually he was impeded by his superiors.

All this unseemly wisecracking will only serve to generate more tension in what is already a highly polarized situation.

Electric Ladyland was the real inspiration.

They did. They found an O’Henry bar next to the body.
Plus, they know something else about the killer. He was right-handed. Right-handers Rule!

Spoke this AM to a friend of mine is Israel, who said that it was just announced that an Irish passport was found (on?near?) the body.

Can I call’em or what!:cool:

The Israelis were so happy that they danced: the Electric Slide.

Why are the mods allowing this GQ thread to get so hijacked?! :mad: