How to woo an American?

No further answers necessary. Mods, close the thread. :wink:

See, you contradict yourself right off the bat.
Personlly, I’d emphasize your bunnies. That’s always been my favourite part of you.

Yes! I am SOOOO in! Uh, I mean, she’s in. Right.

heh

Now, I’ll just see if I can get Benny the bunny to pose in this hockey jersey for pics…

Now, wait, you want the American to come to Canada, not the hypothetical Canadian girl to go to the U.S. Ginger’s advice only seems to work the other way.

All a hot Canadian woman needs to do is be a hot Canadian woman.
mmm mmm.

Humm - good point. Ok, I’m going to have to redouble my efforts, because having a great rack, and being a redhead who puts out only works in reverse.

Sooo - what if I cover the rack with maple syrup, pour Canadian beer over my head and hold a hockey stick in my teeth?

Maybe? Maybe?

No no, just cover the rack with maple syrup, hold out an open beer, then start backing away towards the North. As he follows the Syrup covered rack and beer, he doesn’t how close he’s getting to the border. To get him over, just whisper in his ear: “Canada. It’s bilingual.” No prob.

All Canadian women are naturally hot. It’s just our thing. :wink:

Curling broom in one hand, stone in the other. When he gets close enough smack him upside the head with the stone. By the time he comes to he’s back in Canada. We have a horrendous sense of direction and no idea about geography so he’ll be naturalised and living for Hockey Night before he figures out which way to the exits.

You say it with a smilie, but that is seriously one damn fine-looking country you’ve got there.

:eek:

Have you ever actually lifted a curling stone?

Cus, you know, when I get him here, it’s better if he’s not irreparably brain damaged! :smiley:

Maybe I could just poke him with the broom…

Well, it’s worth a try. :smiley:

You know, it occurs to me that you’re perpetuating a stereotype here - the wooed American.

Here’s hoping. :smiley:

All-American boy checking in…

We’re mostly pretty simple blokes…

Good food, better beer, lots n’ lots of torrid sex, and, the better amongst us enjoys stimluating conversation from time to time. Now, I’m not sure about your particular American, but I’d be willing to bet that if you covered your rack in maple syrup that he’d be wrapped around your sticky fingers in no time…

Spring’s coming. Yay! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:: fans self ::

I’ll second that with a whistle!

Tripler

• A quite impressed visitor of Winnipeg and Regina.

I’d have my American man come tell you what I did right, but he adamantly refuses to join the boards.

As far as I can tell… I have boobs, and I laugh at Monty Python jokes. That seemed to be enough to win him. To keep him interested… sex and cookies.

Say: “So, ya wanna?”

Here’s my advice…

1. Work on getting rid of your gag reflex.

2. Use the sports banter (I second the March Madness talk)

3. If he’s the pro-alcohol type, I also echo the Canadian beer.

4. Bring up cute little penguins, and how, on any given day, you can see a moose gore one or a polar bear shred one with his big paws. (“Just over the border! I swear! Go!”)

5. If he’s a Democrat, mention that George Bush isn’t president.

I’d go with “We should do it, eh.”