I eat Crow; it tastes like suck

How could you do that to whiskey?

Need a nice gin and suck. Shaken not stirred.

Blah, all suck sucks. In fact suck is the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Except for Dr. Suck and Royal Suck, they’re OK.

I would like to apologize to Diogenes the cynic also. That way, if I insult him at some time in the future, we’re already square, and if I don’t, well, then he owes me an apology.

Hmmm - you’re right - it does taste a bit like suck.

Well, I feel quite strongly that Diogenes the Cynic owes me an appology.

Why? Well, for starters, his user name is too damn long…

Sorry
Yuck…suck taste…I need some water.

This thread sucks.

HA!!!

You really think so??? My friend, it has only begun to suck.

Come on, litle trooper, just suck it up.
Best thread title I’ve seen in a long while.

Oh please!

This thread gives new meaning to the phrase "Big Gulp"

When I read the title, I thought it was going to be another one of those “Throw the sandwich enclosed in a ziplock in the toilet, fish it out, and EAT it” threads.

So for getting my hopes up, you suck.

Nevermind the suck. What’s the 80+% of the population smiling bandit falls into?

You all make me sick with your comercial environment destroying suck. Only all natural organic soy suck for me. Mmm. That’s good suck.

Tastes a little like crow though.

Some possibilities, according to Google:

Eighty percent of the world’s population will be in countries least capable of supporting further population growth.

Eighty percent of the world’s population will work their fingers literally to the bone with no real expectation that their lives will get better, …

seventy to eighty percent of the population is engaged in agriculture, mostly at the …

Eighty percent of the world’s population relies on plants to provide their primary healthcare.

The poor in the world, still eighty percent of the world population today. …

Eighty percent of the world’s population has no adequate social protection, ie a social protection that fully meets established international standards in …

Eighty percent of the world’s population can no longer gaze upward and expect to see the majestic spectacle of a starry night. …

Eighty percent of people tolerate monovision very successfully and …
** That sucks! (except for the monovision part maybe)

You guys have totally missed the most important part here. Smiling bandit, do the Crow know you’ve been eating them and have the bad manners to criticize their taste, to boot? Talk about adding insult to injury!

[sup]Yes I know it’s lame on many levels, still I press ‘Submit Reply.’[/sup]

Moving thread from IMHO to MPSIMS.

Dammit, that sucks.

I’m no sucker

I like a nice, iced suck with lemon and sugar. Although hot suck with lemon is nice when you have a sore throat, or it’s cold outside.

Iced suck? That’s what Hitler drank.
What? You didn’t think Godwin’s Law would make it’s way into this thread?

If suck is outlawed, only outlaws will suck.