I gazed upon my dead children (very long and very sad, I'm afraid)

I’m so sorry, Zut. You and your wife will be in my prayers and thoughts. Be well.

I am terribly sorry for your wrenching loss zut. I can only offer my inadequate, yet sincere, deepest sympathy. You and your wife and loved ones are in my thoughts. Holding you up to the light.

Zut I’m so sorry. Unfortunately this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of a couple losing all the babies after a reduction; but I’ve heard more cases where things worked out, so how can you know what will happen? It was a hard decision, and I can’t see it as a deserved punishment…please try not to see it that way. My thoughts will be with you and your wife.

:frowning: I am so so sorry… I can’t begin to imagine the pain you must be in, please, know we’re here for you. I am so sorry. I hope the best for you in the future.

Oh my god, sorry, I hit the show sig out of habbit. sorry.

I’ll be thinking about you guys for a long time to come and admiring your strength for a lifetime.

May God grant you healing, strength and peace.
My prayers will be added to all the others.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :frowning:

Zut, I am nearly in tears at work here. My God. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your wife can eventually have the children you so richly deserve.

I tried to put myself mentally in your situation as I was reading through your story and I just couldn’t take it.

Any scary birth stories hit a nerve with my right now since my son was born Feb. 15 and almost didn’t make it. But I’ll save that for another post.

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and heart. I’m lighting a candle for you all.

Best,
karol

I’d like to thank those people that replied. If there’s one thing that this whole experience has taught me, it’s that being empathetic, just saying, “Gosh, that’s terrible. I’m so sorry” is really appreciated. To be honest, I’m not really very good at helping others in their grief, because I felt that anything I could say would be so inadequate. But sometimes, just saying something is enough. I appreciate it, and I’ll remember.

And, actually, I’d like to thank those that read what I wrote, even if you didn’t reply. You may have noted that the OP is my 1000th post. I had hoped to post something… special, I guess, for post no 1000. Just because I could. This isn’t exactly what I wanted, of course, but I felt like it would be appropriate to dedicate this to the people that my children would have become. I know it’s a rather silly milestone on an anonymous messageboard, and so any “dedication” is really inadequate, but I can’t give them very much else, so perhaps a fleeting remembrance in other people’s minds will be enough.

Geez, that’s maudlin. Well, so be it.

My God. I am so sorry. ((zut and zut’s wife))

I think what you’ve written will help others in similar times of need. I just pray I have your strength.

My deepest condolences to you and your wife. :frowning:

It won’t be but a fleeting remembrance to all of us, what with your heartfelt dedication.

May God’s peace be with you and your wife, zut.

I hope that sharing your sadness and pain lifts some of the weight from your shoulders. You will be in our prayers. Take care and help each other to heal.

My tears are added to the others that flow for you both and for your sweet children. May you comfort each other in this shared grief. Peace and strength to your hearts.

What you are going through is just so sad and terrible. My sincere sympathies. May peace and healing come to you both.

Oh dear. I am sorry things turned out this way. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

You have my deepest condolences. Let both of you give each other lots of love and comfort.

BUT

You also have my hopes for the future.

My brother and his wife also required fertility treatment - successfully - and were advised that being pregnant might give her (my sister-in-law’s) system a ‘reboot’ and subsequent treatment might not be necessary. So remember Robert the Bruce and try again!