ID This Hollywood Starlet From 1965

I found Nancy Sinatra’s website, which has a message option, and asked her who was in the photo. It’s a long shot, but she does visit the site and answer fan questions.

Greg Brady’s math teacher?Wes Parker - Wikipedia
The Dodgers could have just handed out whatever jerseys were available.

Phyllis Diller’s uniform starts with a “5”. Unless she is wearing second baseman’s Jim Lefebrve’s jersey (he was Rookie of the Year, beating out Joe Morgan in a travesty), that means she is wearing Don Drysdale’s uniform.

Whoever she is, she’s tiny. Both Annette and Nancy Sinatra list their height at 5’3" and Phyllis Diller is 5’1" I don’t think our mystery girl is any taller than 5’2"

Joanna Moore was 5’5", Shelley Fabares was 5’4" and even Ann-Margaret checks in at 5’3"

The only photo I could find for an actress named Pat Randall was this one (bottom of the page). That person is definitely not the same person we’re looking for.

Yeah, in watching the video of that day I was struck by how small Annette was.

Also, I looked at a few Youtube clips of Joanna Moore and am now doubtful that the girl in the photo is her.

Chris Noel (who may only have worked at Christmastime) was a Vietnam disc jockey whose career was created to compete with the propaganda broadcast by Hanoi Hannah.

That’s a different Pat Randall who was born in 1927.

Hi I’m new here. My name is mojo2004

This inquiry was also posted on an IMDB community message board called 'I Need to Know.
link to question

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000001/flat/197940917?p=10

There’s a reply posted there where someone did contact Nancy Sinatra.

She responded – it’s not Joanna Moore. She said “Thanks for trying.” :slight_smile: Looks like she’d like to remember too.

A dark horse candidate has emerged. Louise Fletcher It’s almost certainly wrong, but I wish I could find a contemporary photo to rule it out. Personally, I think it’s unlikely. At the time, Fletcher was early in a self-imposed 10-year break from acting to raise her kids.

It’s really hard to find pre-Ratched photos of her, but I’ve come across a couple–and the smile and eyebrow line is damnably similar. But still far short of convincing.

My vote is Julie Parrish, the anthropologist/archaeologist lieutenant who was seduced by Apollo on STAR TREK (“Who Mourns for Adonais?”)

On the other hand, it could be Chris Noel (I saw her in some magazine or other back around 1966 and immediately got a crush on her).

I think so too.

Wow, a brunette Barbara Eden! Glad that didn’t last.

Looks like Linda Evans to me, but surely Nancy would remember her.

It’s kind of chilling to realize that beautiful young women look so much alike. If these women had more idiosyncratic, less “classic” facial characteristics that would be considered less conventionally good-looking, they’d be a lot easier to recognize as individuals.

Become a beautiful Hollywood starlet! Be adored for your loveliness! Leave a legacy of your dazzling beauty that forty years from now will be functionally indistinguishable from that of most of your contemporaries!

Has anybody asked Wes Parker and/or an old PR person from the Dodgers? Maybe Vin Scully remembers her. :slight_smile:

Natalie Wood?

I was wondering the same thing about Phyllis Diller, who was always pretty sharp mentally and I believe is still alive, and perhaps Annette Funicello, who I believe is still fine mentally despite her illness. I think they might enjoy seeing the linked video too. Perhaps Nancy Sinatra would know how to get in touch with them.

FWIW, the sticker on the bottom of her shirt has “Parker” clearly handwritten on it. It might just be there to indicate who the shirt belonged to but I don’t see similar stickers on any of the stars shirts. Maybe it was a name tag/dugout pass to identify her as an invited guest of Wes Parker.

Here is a video possibly made on the same day but as far as I can tell it has no clues about her identity.

That’s a good point about the jersey. She may have just been a relative, fan or (more likely) girlfriend of Parker’s and not a starlet at all.

I knew she looked familiar. I’m pretty sure she’s Jeanne Martin, Dean Martin’s wife. As the video says, Dean was there that day.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=8WF5j2_DaF6OcM:&imgrefurl=http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com/2010/09/yesterday-in-dino-history-september-1.html&docid=8GVSkULybaiMrM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S5z8lJT_LAQ/TH-47W40C1I/AAAAAAAADR0/TNgVvz4eg5A/s1600/2378935.jpg&w=368&h=512&ei=o8q6T4bnJoTtOYDHxbAK&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=670&vpy=291&dur=2292&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=121&ty=196&sig=109206773418432281726&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:109