ID This Hollywood Starlet From 1965

I don’t think they are the same woman.

They were married in 1949, so in the photo in the OP she would be 16 years older than in this photo from their wedding day in 1949. The woman in the OP looked the same age or younger in 1965 than Jeanne Martin did in 1949. I would also guess that Nancy Sinatra would recognize Dean Martin’s wife if that is who she was.

I believe it’s Phyllis Diller.

I have been following the same mystery on the IMDB board and the girl that I came up with was Sue Hamilton AKA Sue Williams (playboy centerfold April 1965) she was acting in those American International pictures with Funichelo and Sinatra around that time also she was only 4’11" she would have been about 20 at that time, she died in 1969 which may also explain the obscurity in the photos I have seen of her you have to allow for the different hair styles and camera angles,she was also a keen Dodgers fan
maybe I’m crazy !! but I’m real curious about this one…

http://www.glamourgirlsofthesilverscreen.com/show/117/Sue%20Hamilton/i%20ndex.html

Tippi Hedren

Look at Phyllis Diller’s shirttail, there is text in the same location, but the fold is just in the place to obstruct if any name is there. Annette’s jersey is obstructed, and Nancy’s is a different style.

I don’t think it’s Shelley Fabares. Her face is more pointy in the chin. I would believe Ann-Margaret, but Nancy Sinatra denies it.

Sue Hamilton is a possible.

I agree the chin is different, plus this woman lacks the slightly arched eyebrows that made Shelley Fabares look a bit naughty.

Doesn’t look quite right to me.

Sue Hamilton has a very prominent dimple in her chin.

Granted, the original photo isn’t what you’d call hi–def, but I don’t see the dimple.

I emailed Phyllis Diller’s agent. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back.

Solved - and by Nancy Sinatra no less! (Or some dude named Andrew)

Wow, great detective work Maserschmidt. It’s all the more historic now considering Phyllis Diller passed away during the course of this thread.

It’s surprising that no Dopers recognized a woman who was in Life magazine for indecent exposure at Chicago’s North Avenue Beach.

Yes he was, Godfather II.

Good job, Maserschmidt!

Here only movie role, too. But, she was in the news shortly before that movie!

Ah, closure at last! (relief smilie)

Good catch, Maserschmidt.