is it safe?

I suggest you steam-clean your gnu.

If it is an old gnu, dry cleaning is indicated.

[Woody Allen]

Now that we’ve covered cleaning gnus, what’s the best way to clean my gub?

[/WA]

And I thought they smelled bad…on the outside.

Well, that’s why you’ve got to clean it! A gnu is just like your pet dog; if you don’t give it regular baths you’ve got a stinky gnu.

Don’t you mean gnuspaper?

S^G

Be sure to switch of compiler warnings before you clean your gnu. Make sure to check clear and discharge any spent compiler errors before dismantling your gnu. Depending on the version, switch to the gnu to safety lest there’s any accidental mis-compile.

Do not, at any time, attempt to dismantle parts of the gnu with warning labels that advice you otherwise. Assembly code is best left for the experts.

PS. Accidents during gnu cleaning is responsible for 1% of programmer’s burn-out each year. Don’t be one of them!

Be sure to use an AZA-approved gnu care product, and read the instructions carefully.

I recommend Gnu Finish.

I had a gnu lay down a tile floor in my kitchen. That ability was the only thing special about him. He was a typical gnu and tiler too.

You can keep as many gnus as you can swallow.

Essen!!

:groan: :stuck_out_tongue:

I recall once taking a ca-gnu out on a river.

You can have my gnu when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

Ahh, you must be a member of the NRA*.

*National Ruminant Association

Ah, but I think the more important question is: are you, or have you ever associated with, a gnu-dist?

An entirely unrelated coincidence, of course, is that one of my friends calls me Gnu, for various reasons not entirely unrelated to my name.

So, um. How do you holster a gnu?

Isn’t that a little redundant?

Oh, you mean what’s behind the target. I thought you meant what’s behind the gnu.

Nevermind.

Tips? Here’s a tip, “Don’t take any wooden nickels!” But seriously, for the best information on gnucare I recommend The Good Gnus Bible.
I am so disappointed **samarm **started this thread before I did!

“Look, I just want to get some smokes!”

I once had an ordinary gnu, and kept it in a not-quite-finished pen. One morning, I came out to find the gnu in the pen, and the bare concrete was now covered with terra cotta.

Apparently, I had a typical gnu and tiler, too.

Post #28 was funnier.