Jennifer Tilly: Hottest 50 year old ever?

She’s not yet over 50, but Jodie Foster is much better looking now than she was as a teenager–and she was close to being a goddess then.

Jennifer Tilly does look pretty amazing, but those boobs scare me. I do not like them at all.

Aye. And either the top was photoshopped into your photo or the one I saw elsewhere was expunged.
Raise indeed.

Agreed. While Kim Catrall and many of the others here look incredibly good for their ages, I see them and say “Wow is she hot for a middle aged woman.” I see Jennifer Tilly and think she’s pretty close to my age. I honestly thought she was in her mid to late 30s.

I’ll sort of agree with you. The thing is, I KNOW how old she must be, as I know how long I’ve been aware of her presence in pop culture. But there’s a huge disconnect between her youthfulness (which is in part due to her personality) and what I know to be true.

She’s a Howard, I tell you. Five years from now she’ll be discreetly buying chemicals to add grey to her hair. A few years after that she’ll say “screw it” and fake her death.

The picture of Tilly I linked was from the movie premiere of Deal, which came out this year.

Wow, couldn’t disagree more about the boobies. I once watched an entire episode of Celebrity Poker just to stare at those mammas.

Keep your hands (and everything else) off. They’re all mine!

I’ll take Susanna Hoffs thank you very much!

No kidding. They’re, like, perfect.

You’re all wrong. Even the people who put together The 50 Sexiest Women Over 50 are wrong.

The sexiest woman over 50 can be found in the pages of New York Magazine’s recent fashion issue. Her name is Christie Brinkley. And here’s the proof.

See, I find Christie Brinkley incredibly hot, but not very sexy.

I think you’re using the word “hot” in a somewhat different fashion than normal. When used as a descriptor of a person, hot generally equals sexy, possibly with the proviso that the person is sexually alluring without having an aesthetically pleasing face because of her or his personality or je ne sais quoi. The young Jodie Foster, for instance, was beautiful but not hot. Jodie Foster circa Panic Room or Inside Man is both beautiful and hot; Ellen Degeneres is hot without being beautiful.

+1, as they say on the internet. Jennifer Tilly’s boobies can do no wrong!

Yeah, I’m no expert, but it does look to me like there’s been some photoshopping there, like along the bottom edge of her bikini top. Which makes me wonder to what extent the rest of the photo may be altered. Googling didn’t turn up anything, though.

Let us not forget Madeleine Stowe, my friends.

The only reason Diane Lane isn’t being mentioned here is because she’s only 43. I’m bumping the thread in 7 years to put this argument to rest once and for all.

How about Pat Benatar? Yowzer!

She’s smoking hot, but her armpit looks like a vagina.

I see all your beauties and I raise you Linda Hamilton Smokin’ Hot!!!