Jennifer Tilly: Hottest 50 year old ever?

Just for comparison, here’s one of my favorite trivia facts about past Hollywood.

In 1950, two great movies were made featuring aging actresses. In Sunset Boulevard Gloria Swanson played a deranged crone who clung to younger boy toys and the memories of those glory years decades previously when she was the toast of Hollywood. In All About Eve Bette Davis was the toast of Broadway but saw her status being overturned by a younger actress taking advantage of her youth and Davis’ age.

In 1950 Swanson was 51, Davis 42.

Remember the Bowflex commercials featuring Donna McClure? When they first came out I was certain the ad agency had found the hottest fifty year old woman in the United States.

Those women, smoking hot as they may be, dream to reach 74 and look like Sophia Loren

…Jennifer Tilly…WOW…my wife’s just 40 (looking great if I may say so)…I’ll show the pictures to her…I need to give her goals…

Moar Hoff Please.

My list from these links:

1. Hoff
  2. Tilly
  3. Benetar. Or maybe Brinkley. But I’m thinking Benatar.

Honorable Mention: Helen Mirren only because I’m not sure if that’s real or not.

Okay, not 50 until next June, but … Lorrie Morgan.

November 16, 1958.
And God created Marg Helgenberger

Yeah, she won with a big pair.

I’ll be in mah bunk

Wow. All this time I thought Jen Tilly was at least ten years younger than her actual age. I’m still crazy about her sister.

I can’t find any good pictures of her from this year, but I suspect that Isabelle Adjani still looks pretty good.

The OP has it right.

Have always had a thing for her from the Moving Violations movie with the other other Murray brother… no,this fine piece of cinema couldn’t even get the Brian Doyle variety…but John.

“Bound” with Tilly and Gina G. is a sexy movie. Although I’ll agree with others above about Susannah Hoffs – I’d walk like an egyptian to bangle her.

No. In fact I find it telling that you thought to mention her in this thread. When she first showed up on my radar around 2000 my first thought was “she is incredibly gorgeous for a woman near 50.” Imagine my :eek: when I looked her up and found out she was 35. Diane Lane looks like shit for her age and gets worse every year. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that she is or was a chain smoker.

Morgan Fairchild merits some consideration. Picture taken last year at age 57.

Raquel Welch, 67

Really, nothing could express my feelings about Ms. Tilly better than this, so I’ll just leave it at that.

(I’ll be in muh bunk.)

If Jodie Foster can be on this list, then I get to Diane Lane here too! She only gets better looking with age! Hummina hummina hummina

Lynda Carter is 57, and she still looks great!

Pardon me, but I believe you misspoke. The actress you refer to is properly known as “the goddess Diane Lane.”

WTF!? Would you happen to be the 21 year old girl she stole them from?

celebs have all the money in the world to keep up with advancing medicine. I’m sure jennifer tilly uses some kind of new-age skin cream that keeps her wrinkles away. She probably also works out to keep in shape.