Let's play a role-playing game

There is nothing in your pockets.

From feeling around, you gather that you are wearing a wool tunic and leggings. You are not wearing shoes or socks.

In your immediate area are just rocks and… a sleeping man.

NAF1138, you are awakened by someone touching you and shouting. You have total amnesia.

Can I search NAF’s pockets? I’m sure he won’t mind.

You can reach them. Whether he minds is up to him. :wink:

(Have we started now?)

Yes, we have started.

groans slightly I carefully feel around my body, checking for injuries and to see what I have on.

searches NAF’s pockets, makes sure he’s revived, and then goes looking for Antinor01

I think we have to find you first??? I dunno, I’ve never done this before, I’m still trying to figure this out. I feel like Auto in his first Mafia game. :smiley:
Am I doing this right?

[QUOTE=Santo RuggerI think we have to find you first??? I dunno, I’ve never done this before, I’m still trying to figure this out. I feel like Auto in his first Mafia game. :smiley:
Am I doing this right?[/QUOTE]

OOG - I took TDN’s first post about being hungry etc as being to all of us. I’m sure he’ll correct me if I’m wrong on that.

You are awake now, Antinor. Soon you are all awake.

You all appear to be uninjured but a bit sore. Your fingernails feel a bit long, like it’s been at least a few days since you’ve had a chance to groom.

ETA: You are all pretty much in the same shape. There seems to be four of you.

I check to see what I am wearing and what items I may have on my person

Same – tunic, leggings, no shoes, empty pockets.

I look around and notice the other people (not recognizing anyone because of the amnesia) and search around for a mediumish rock that might serve as a weapon if needed

“Who are you guys?” I call out.

Fine, except remember that you can’t see a thing.

OOG - I took your comment that there seems to be four of us that I was aware they were there.

“It’s me, Santo Rugger, Lord of Awesome. We need to find a way out of this cave.”

Can we hear anything?

:looks around: Huh?

:sees someone riffling through his pockets: Hey! What the hell? Who are you? Get off of me!
:kicks attacker in the face:
Where am I? Who am I? What am I? Is there a mirror? Is there light? What is going on?

holds nose I already said, I’m Santo Rugger, Lord of Awesome. I was seeing if you had any source of light. Apparently not.

crawls around to get a feel for the terrain (flat, too rocky to walk on, etc.?)

Nope of you can hear anything but each other.

The ground is quite rocky and tough to walk on.

Is there anything that feels like wood anywhere around?

ETA:I am going to use green to talk to the mod. It helps in mafia and has helped in the D&D games. It will make things less confusing.