My neighbor's brightly glowing penises

There aren’t any Zaranites in your neighborhood, are there?: Zaranite | Memory Alpha | Fandom

At least they’re not as explicit as the ones that were, um, erected in my neighborhood.

:eek: TMI
Dear Susie,

Your letter to Santa was More than sufficient, and while your lights are… festive… my team needs no runway lights. Actually, they’re making some of the reindeer a bit nervous so could you tone them down just a little?

Merry Christmas!

-Nick

What is your neighborhood?

Chicago’s South Loop. The piece in the photo is Green Lightning, by sculptor Billie Lawless, which has moved around the country a few times. In 1985, it was placed on a vacant lot near Harrison and Wells as part of the Sculpture Chicago program. It went away about five years later, and I think may still exist somewhere. Wikipedia and the artist’s own website are unclear.

The artist has occasionally referred to the shapes as merely “dancing dog biscuits.”

On one hand, she didn’t use red clay pots.
On the other hand, the pillars look as though they’re very chilly. Or in need of urgent medical attention.

HAHAhahahahaaaaa! Touché!

Too bad they aren’t relatives. Because sometimes you can force kin to do something about it.

::ducks and runs far, far, away.::