O.K., it is INSANE how gorgeous that Italian Actress from the Haagen Dazs commercial is.

Am I the only one who noticed that some sort of blemish (a mole?) was airbrushed away from over Asia’s eyebrow, but not airbrushed off in the reflection?

That is all.

Really? She’s reasonably attractive, as is Catrinel, but she’s no Adriana Lima. Heck, my wife is prettier than they are.

I wouldn’t cross the street to see the other two, but AL? Yes. Yes, I would.

Dude! Two-link rule!

Added spoiler box for compliance. ducati, pls. remember to label NSFW links and set them up as two-click connections – putting the link in a spoiler box suffices.

Thanks,

twickster

Old joke:

In Heaven, the chefs are French, the cops are English, the engineers are German, and the women are Italian. In Hell, the chefs are English, the cops are German, the engineers are French, …and the women are Italian.

Me, of course I can see it, but growing up in Wisconsin instead of New Jersey, I was strongly imprinted by the kitten-princess Slavic girl thing.

Knock yourself out; it’s a free country.

Gosh, you mean Shagnasty wasn’t literally recounting his actual experiences with chattel slavery or sex trafficking?! Whew, what a load off my mind! Thanks so much for the reassurance! :slight_smile: :rolleyes:

Buy a clue, dude. I was well aware that Shagnasty was speaking figuratively. I was simply remarking that I thought the figure of speech he chose unfortunately made him sound creepy as hell. And I still think so.

YMM, as always, V.

It always fascinates me how easily offended the delicate posters here can be. It must be so much work being outraged all of the time over literally nothing.

I was in perverts row (the seats next to the stage) in a strip club one time at a bachelor party. The girl on stage was unquestionably not, but was also very flexible. She was twisting her body all around, and basically bending in half backwards, while looking at us and smiling. My friend on the right turns to me and says “That’s so weird. Who finds that attractive?” I agree. We turn to my friend on the left to ask him what he thinks. Before we can ask, he says without turning his eyes away from the stage…

“That is so hot.”

To each his own, I guess.

I wouldn’t know. But it’s probably not as much work as you require just to read a thread, considering that your reading comprehension is apparently not even adequate to distinguish between “being outraged” and “mentioning in passing that a certain metaphor sounds creepy”.

All I’ll say is, yeah, I find her damned hot, too. My wife hates the ad, because of the overblown fighting between the two characters. I just watch for the scenery. :slight_smile:

My wife sent me a link to a poster of a stunningly beautiful woman, that had the tag line “Somewhere, some guy is sick and tired of her shit.”

In Ukraine I found it was hard to walk more than a few minutes down any street without passing at least ten women who looked as though they’d been photoshopped to perfection.

So, sorry, but not impressed with the ice cream lady.

Hijack, but Lily didn’t do anything for me until she showed up in goth attire looking at least a cup size larger in the breast department on Silicon Valley. And she’s ethnic too… Russian extraction out of Uzbekistan!

Sorry. I wasn’t thinking properly. There may not have been enough blood in my brain at the moment. I probably passed out again…:smiley:

In case you need more “Lily”. LivePrudeGirls - YouTube