Opinions...2nd try

I think you’re really good looking in the first pic, because you’ve got a nice face and a hat on. I happen to be a person (hetero female) who can’t hang with the straight-razor-shaved head.

Your muscle pics…eh. I do like to look at a nicely defined body but once you see the competitive pose it’s all downhill from there.

I like the first pic in the second row from the bottom. Side view of you in a wifebeater. You look great there - great muscles, great tattoos, and the shot makes you look like you’ve got hair.

Wheelchair? I dunno…I would want to date you based on personality first, physical ability second.

Geez man, when others do it it’s ok but if I do it I’m “clearly extremely taken with myself” and only “fishing for compliments”? :dubious:

Like I said, I’d like some feedback on what the Dopers find attractive, given that there has been so much discussion on the matter as of late. And to add to this, I have my wheelchair, which I would like opinions on as to whether/how much it may/may not detract from one’s overall sexual attractiveness.
Jamie

Your chief hobby is to get on stage in front of people slathered in baby oil to be judged on how good you look. You don’t see the difference from the other posters?

I’m not asking anyone to be a bodybuilding judge. :rolleyes:

(when on stage, we aren’t judged on how “sexy” or attractive we look, rather who has the most muscle with the least fat, that’s it)

It’s unfortunate for you that we got to know your personality before you asked us to judge how attractive you are.

Obsessed with his appearance, which is overwhelmingly modest. Not a good combination.

You didn’t get to know my personality. You just got to see one part of my personality.

Gee, big surprise with this post. LOL

Heh. Okay, admittedly 90% of my reason for posting that was to amuse myself, but seriously, you look like an average dude to me, except in those body building pictures which honestly creeped me the fuck out. The greased-up brown white guy on roids look does little for me.

I would never expect anything but oppositional, crass, mean, disagreeable posts to come from you when it comes to anything I’ve put out here. :slight_smile:

MOL - Quit trying to hit Jamie below the belt… You know you need to aim higher for him to feel it.

Are you kidding me there Bob??

This isn’t an insult thread. Go away please.

Just based on that one photo, I think you should probably stop confronting strangers who aren’t displaying their handicapped parking placard.

This is not The BBQ Pit. If you (and others) wish to make gratuitous attacks, you know where to go.

You’re right, Jamie. Insults have no business in this thread. I apologize for that shot.

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get back onto the question in the OP:

You’re ugly and you dress funny.

The above would apply to ANYONE who was obviously good-looking, who posted a thread like this. Usually, the OP in these threads are average looking people, who seem insecure. You are obviously neither, based on your previous threads, and the pictures in this OP.

Joe

It was intended more as ironic joke than attack, but very well.

It seems to me that you want information about how women react to guys in wheelchairs. I don’t think you are going to get that here–most people don’t know, frankly, until the situation occurs to them.

You will find some relevant articles at the UAB SCI education site, which is a pretty damn useful site for people who have an SCI. http://www.spinalcord.uab.edu Check out “Psychosocial” then “family and relationships”

FTR, I wouldn’t date you, but it wouldn’t be the injury, but the bodybuilding. I find those sorts of muscles really, really unappealing.

Guess I forgot to comment on the wheels as part of the package.
Speaking hypothetically, I see the chair as basically a non-issue, although I suppose it would render moot the question “Your place, or mine?” (Accessibility issues.)