Opinions...2nd try

You’re just a fuckin’ hater. That’s all you are, little man. Go back to the Pit thread you had so much fun in.

No, that’s only part. I’m looking for comments on everything. Like your comment here, I’m looking for stuff like this.

Don’t act like you’re not attention whoring, because nobody is buying it. The repeated attempts to show everyone your photograph (seriously, a normal person would have just dropped it by now) means either you desperately seek the approval of those on the SDMB, or you can’t go 30 seconds without someone looking at you.

Not a good look, brah.

Sincerely,
hater

It really was fun but I don’t have time tonight. I’m too busy posting fifty photos of myself on Facebook and anywhere else I might be able to get people to comment on my steroid-ripped abs and forced hemorrhoidal smile.

Steroids, yeah. :smiley: I can show you what a steroid-abusing wheelchair-bodybuilder looks like if your interested, but I don’t think the truth matters much to you. I’m 120lbs of all-natural body. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bob Ducca, I’m giving you an official warning for insults, after a moderator had posted a note giving everyone the advice to take insults to the Pit.

Any more posts in this vein and this thread will be closed.

Ellen Cherry
imho moderator

Repeated attempts? :confused: Are you referring to the first time I tried posting this and it failed because I didn’t know what I was doing? Hmm, so a “normal” person would have just shrugged and said “oh well, forget trying to get it right, I’ll just quit.” ? Is that right? It doesn’t matter what the content would have been, if I had screwed up initially, I would have persisted regardless. I think most people probably wouldn’t have screwed up in the first place. I admit I am not technologically deft.

At least you signed off truthfully :wink:

This is over the line as well, given the moderator instructions. I’m giving you a warning as well Jamie.

Ellen Cherry
imho moderator

I had a feeling that was coming. My apologies.

I think you trashing the guy next to you in this picture makes you attractive. IMO and YMMV and all that.

Yeah, perhaps I was a bit harsh on him but my overall point remains valid; he had no business being on that stage.

Your dog looks very ferocious with the necklace.

Jamie - Differences aside, I have a sincere question. Why the body paint in the picture Melon linked to? Is that common in bodybuilding?

Common and a key necessity when competing. It looks crazy in regular light, real world scenarios but under the bright lights on stage, it helps bring out every detail and striation in your musculature. I actually underwent a three-day process when I got painted for that show. First, bodybuilding show are always on a saturday; no matter what level or division-it’s just a tradition within the sport. So, on thursday night I paint myself with this spray-tan brush tan stuff, which I then rinse with water-only and go to bed. Same thing again on friday night, except this time no shower, just pat dry after the painting.

Come the morning of the shower is when the real coloring gets started. Their are myriad products available which a bodybuilder can choose from, but I used this stuff called DreamTan. Dream Tan is thick, gooey, dark goop that gets applied all over my body. Having someone who knows what they are doing and is experienced with applying the stuff is very important here. If it’s applied wrong you will look like shit. I was done up great in the picture you are referencing. The stuff gets slapped on my body and then patted down, not painted or rubbed. It’s so messy, though. :frowning:

I’m asking to judge the photos, the ones independent of the chair, and then ask oneself if adding the chair into the picture would impact one’s initial impression of my attractiveness. And there are pictures of me in the chair, but they are bodybuilding competition photos, so they aren’t really accurate pictures of everyday me.

I still can’t see any pictures. :frowning:

Yeah, you have to be logged into Facebook. But here are straight jpg urls:

This is the first picture in the album.

This is the picture I linked to on the first page. You won’t be able to see the conversation I was referring to without signing in, though.

Jeez, where did they find an oven big enough to bake those guys?

I can just picture what’s in that little fat piggy’s head as this pic’s being taken

That’s so sweet of you!

The total douchebag I’m too cool to have an expression so I use an expressionless expression look isn’t doing you any favors, especially when you are not wearing a shirt. Neither are the I don’t have friends so I take all my pics myself with my webcam with my laundry visible all over the floor behind me shots.

My first reaction was, “Holy Guidos, Batman!” :smiley: