Raising Hope - FOX Comedy Series Worth Watching!

I love the show. It’s cute and quirky and I hope it makes it. The sex offender episode with the blue dots was hilarious.

:eek: I totally missed that!!

Another voice in the “Love this show!” chorus. The Halloween episode (yeah, I’m behind on my DVR, suck it) was great. It’s good mind-candy for the end of a long day.

Agreed. Shannon Woodward is the only reason I kept watching The Riches long after I started fast-forwarding through all of Eddie Izzard’s scenes.

I do, indeed, love this show. It touches on all kinds of sensitive issues without being preachy.

‘‘Insurance! Oh, insurance! Sure, we’ll just have the butler fetch it from the hot air balloon!’’ That line alone was worth every episode watched so far.

I love it, it’s a right Love Chile of John Waters and the Coen Brothers, watered down for TV, but still lovely. And, the excellent Martha Plimpton extends the Carradine legacy up a good scotch and notch!

Loved Mom’s line when son was worried about Hope being sick. “You get sick, you get better. You get sick, you get better. You get sick, you die.”

And Bert scaring Jimmy every year at Halloween just to get a really good hug. How sweet is that?

I was hooked in the first 5 minutes of the pilot, when the baby’s mother says “they’ll *never *send the mother of a 6-month-old to the chair!”…and they immediately cut to the execution. And our hero puts his hand over the baby’s eyes (and the baby is wearing a miniature prison jumpsuit).

:eek: Oh no they di’nt. Love this show.

As they say on another Fox show, good news, everyone. Raising Hope has been picked up for a full season.

“That’s why TV shows about babies never last more than a year”

teehee!

How did I miss the “Smoke Gets in my Everywhere” Tour? I guess I was too busy with the La La’s at the La La Paloosa.

I think that was the only time I heard Hope cry. She picked the perfect time. That wig on Jason was the bomb. Think I’ll try to find one like it for next Halloween.

Smoke that, jerk.

It is hilarious, and I don’t say that very often re: TV shows.

I tried finding the video of Burt hitting Smokey autotuned, but I couldn’t. Shame.

Excellent news. RH was a bit of a slow burner for me. I wasn’t sure at the beginning but now I am loving it.

Regarding the latest episode, despite being a Scientologist, God I love Jason Lee.

Another “this show is awesome” from me and my wife.

I don’t think I can ever hear “Istambul (not constantinople)” the same way again…

What?

What what?!?!

It’s showing in Australia after Modern Family. Terrific comedy double - intelligent, laugh out loud funny shows with lovely human values.

Wasn’t that crazy about Jason Lee’s character, or the way he played him. Something just seemed not nearly as awesome as I’d hoped.
Still, it was an overall great episode! I’m definitely hooked.

Did anyone catch that Smokey (Jason Lee) called the grocery store manager Ken?

Other than the pilot, have there been any other My Name is Earl winks?

“It’s Baby Sneezes!”