So I've been "indicted"....(sorta)

I’m very happy for you. When I read that, I started smiling ear to ear. So I mean it literally.

The offense of conspiracy is complete when the agreement is reached.

Congrats!
My two cents: the invitations should be written like the OP. :smiley:

I like this so much I’m forwarding it to The Druidess for her consideration. Thanks.
And thanks again to everyone posting well wishes and congratulations. Much appreciated.

The best wedding favor I ever got was when a couple had digital cameras on each table. They hired a local high school kid to spend the evening taking snaps, colelctign the ones taken by the table amtes, and loading them onto CDs. As each couple left ( or with the thank you notes for those who left early) a CD of the snaps was provided.

This was of course completely separate from the actual formal wedding photography, and actually cost them very little. The cheap digital cameras were then donated to the high school their local high school.

My advice is simple, and follows below:

If she’s happy, you have a chance of being happy. If she’s not happy, you will NOT be happy.

The correct answer to nearly everything is either “Yes dear.” or “You’re right.” Preferably said without any attitude.

Learn which fights you really want to have, and say “Fuck it” to the other issues.

Be silly at least once a day. I prefer extreme gropage as my primary silly expression to my wife… and if it progresses, that’s all the better.

Note that in many jurisdictions, continued good behavior on the part of the prisoner will result in the sentence being served in a minimum security facility, with regular conjugal visits and frequent day parole.

One of the advantages of choosing a bride who had been previously married is that she had already gotten the wedding planning out of her system and just wanted a JP and backyard BBQ.

And to repeat the advice already proffered by others: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.