Sorority girl's warning letter to sisters goes viral - It's epic

Ten points for use of the term “ASS HATS” (though I think it properly should be one word).

In a thread where a woman’s vitriol (however entertaining) is the subject, I’m thinking overt sexual remarks are out of place. The words “fuck” and “suck” aren’t being used in regards to sex and it seems like these responses are being made because the thread deals with sororities: an all-female group.

This isn’t a warning, just a reminder that everyone needs to be mindful of off-topic remarks, including those which have at their base a knee-jerk view of women as sex objects.

Again: NOT a warning. A reminder.

Wow… getting a little helicoptery aren’t we?

We’re moderating obvious jokes in MPSIMS now?

Who is to say it could not be both? :slight_smile:

We are moderating off-topic drive-bys a little more diligently, yes.

Yeah, but even my Grandma would chuckle if someone stated that “boys don’t like girls who suck.”

Doesn’t seem at all out of place for a MPSIMS thread.

Making fun off the person the thread is making fun of is off topic? Whatever, you’re the boss. Not worth an ATMB thread about.

Barbara Billingsly
Judy Dench
Monica Belluci

I read some of the comments to the linked article. For everyone who thinks this girl is a hoot, I bet they’d disagree if they actually had to deal with her personality all the time. That bossy, condescending superiority can become really grating in a marriage or at work. I’d rather gnaw my own foot off.

When did sorority girls start cursing like longshoremen??

Are you kidding?

“Failed another job interview today, apparently taking part in an orgy isn’t enough proof that one can effectively work as part of a team.”

I love her!

It’s hilarious because we don’t have to put up with the self indulgent drama queen in any way shape or form.

You mean kind of like Will Forte’s impression of Zell Miller on SNL?

Mila Kunis.

Welcome to Dorknesstown.

This HAS to be a late April Fool’s joke.

As a Maryland alumnus and lifelong Marylander, I would just like to note that 24% of the undergrads are from out of state (and make up a large percentage of students living on campus), and most of them are from New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.

Joan Rivers

Bette Midler