Steophan, your seat is now ready.

So, a few days back the OP revives a five year old thread in the Pit, and now he’s pitting someone for two month old comments? And in both cases with vague, whatthefuck? posts.

Perhaps the air tank mixture needs tweaking.

Dayum, he’s taking formatting advice from Stoid now :eek:

Well to be fair the OP only has 730 posts in 12 years and 183 days. So thats only about one post every 6 1/4 days. So he should be back in about 4-5 days to explain further.

Well then, that’s CeRT****aiNly worth tHe waiT :cool::dubious::o:(:smack:

A perfect response to this particular OP.

Obviously JBDivmstr’s account has been hijacked by the Justin Bieber fan club.

His posts aren’t even on the first page of that thread. Seriously?

FWIW, Steophan’s first post to the thread is #101 (top of page 3). 'Twas a little bit thread-shitty, but I had already gotten so bored reading the thread, looking for something sanctimonious from Steophan, that I lost interest.

I don’t understand why an almost non-controversial series of posts made by a guy several months ago is the subject of a pitting now. This is lame. I want my money back.

To be fair, even the guy doing the pitting seems to have lost interest half way through his initial post.

About halfway through this post is where the OP apparently decided to Pit Steophan.

I was going to express my outrage about the long delay, but I’m afraid that something much more important has come up.

His seat may be ready, but he’s gone through two glasses of water and the bread basket, is looking at his watch and trying to catch the eye of the waiter who is studiously avoiding him. The pittees next to him were seated, served and are finishing their dessert and he hasn’t even ordered a drink yet. What gives?

Giving **Steophan **the Pit-snub. That’ll teach him.

I can’t stand this any more!

Steophan, you’re a poopyhead and you spell your name funny.

There. Can we go now?

Sadly, this is more interesting than anything else going on in the Pit.

And he still hasn’t told us what New York’s hottest club is!

Whatever it is, it has EVERYTHING!

Then he apparently got distracted by a sudden need to improve his fellatio skills. :o

I feel like this is one of those ironic, hipster pit threads. He hates **steophan **so much he refuses to even come back and pit him, because evidently there are many things more important in life than **Steophan **and his pitting.

And like most things hipster, I hate this thread with a fiery passion. Got a good laugh out of all the hilarious ridicule though!

He doesn’t always Pit, but when he does, he pits two-month-old threads.