Stop saying "meth!" It is stupid!

Now I’m supposed to not use the word Meth, because it’s like using the term retarded when describing this surreal rant.

Brujaja has connections, but unfortunately what they are suffering from is a failure to communicate.

The last time I bought Pseudo-Phed for my gf, I was surprised how difficult the process had become. “After all this it’d be ashame not to make meth”. The pharmacist scowled.

No, just haven’t had enough splornk yet.

I think you’ll find this is lexical pedantry.

I blame the Whole Foods artisanal craze. It’s now infiltrating the drug subculture. Would you rather buy mass produced “meth” from Mexico or lovingly handcrafted sneaker polish from your adorable skate punk neighbor? Not a tough choice really.

Can’t escape the Nazis even in the Pit!!

:smiley:

Can we still call them tweakers?

I kinda like the way that one rolls off the lips.

My admittedly naive understanding of drug terminology goes something like this:

Speed: old-time '70s uppers. Usually pills, occasionally injected by end-of-the-road hardcore users.

Crank: snortable form, like cocaine but longer lasting.

Meth: or more rarely “ice”, mainly smoked like crack.

Bath Salts: the Russian Roulette of drugs.

Krokodil: the Russian Roulette of drugs with all the cylinders loaded.

Naive? Godammit, you’re a veritable thesaurus of all this shit! :wink:

Og, I just love this board!

My former roommate called it meth. Actually he said, “meff”, but that was because he was lacking front teeth. He’s now in jail for making meff. I’d think he’d know what it was called, but then again he was pretty stupid.

My brother ruined his life on meth, seriously. He’s a shell of his former person. And he called it meth. So… well I can’t say “fuck you” in the pit to another poster so I’ll say screw you, OP.

I will not buy this “record!” It is stupid!

**Kambuckta, **can I ask you to clarify what esky and stubbie mean? Because now I have a mental image of you getting frisky with an under-endowed Inuit in a lounge chair and I’m almost 100% sure that’s not what you meant. Although if it is, carry on by all means.

In the meantime I gotta dump the grounds out of my splornkwidget so I can make a fresh pot.

I belief you are confusing the word Stubbie with Chubbie.

Glad to help

“It’s meth! METH!”
“Yeth?”

Old skool, yo.

Silly druggie, calling something that physically exists by a different name does not cause it to cease to exist.

Esky = Australian for cooler

Stubbie = Australian “small” bottle of beer (typically the same size as a normal American bottlel)

Quoted for truth, and also because that made me spit coffee on the screen.