Strip clubs- most full contact?

However, in the 16 years since this thread was started, we now have a coronavirus pandemic going on. The strippers and the patrons are required to mask up and the strippers have to wear gloves, as well.

Does getting bodily fluids count as full contact?

Wayyy back in the late 70’s a buddy and I were in a club in northern Wisconsin. One of the strippers inserted ice cubes into her vagina and danced around a bit. Guys sitting close to the stage were allowed to put their drinks up on the end of it. She would then come around and squat over some “lucky” guys Old Fashioned and drop the ice cubes into his glass. The crowd would then cheer him on to take a sip out of the glass.

Haha oh man that sounds terrible, I don’t know that strippers are known for their vaginal hygiene.

Yeah,Tampa IS the place to be for full hands on, just try not to be freaked-out when you feel a girls’ baby kick.

That’s why I put the word “lucky” in quotation marks. I was a horny 18 at the time and even I thought it was gross. Made sure my drink wasn’t sitting on the stage ledge.

Heh.

I would guess the hygiene of the clientele is far worse.

I haven’t gone to a strip club in some time, for various reasons. But I found that it varied considerably, even within the same club.

Some dancers had hard limits, and they wouldn’t go beyond them, no matter what. Others were more flexible, once they got to know you better. For several months, I was a regular at an all-nude club that was high-contact–the dancers could touch the customers anywhere they wanted (but through clothing), and the customers could touch the dancers almost anywhere (the main exception was the crotch area). Although I did meet one girl who – for some strange reason – wouldn’t let me touch her boobs unless she was giving me a fully nude lapdance. Topless wasn’t sufficient–it had to be nude.

There was one girl who gave the appearance of being a “law and order” type when I first met her; she gave me very clear instructions that I was not to touch her crotch. BUT–after I got to know her, and had bought multiple dances from her over a period of time, one day she explicitly told me to finger her vagina. And from that day on, she let me do things that Johnny Law would have frowned upon.

The best strip club resource, from a customer’s perspective, is The Ultimate Strip Club List. In normal times, it gives information on contact level, etc.
https://tuscl.net/

I was never a big patron of strip clubs but I have fond memories of a pool hall/strip club that me and my buds used to spend a fair amount of time at. The girls danced on platforms at the ends of the room but they never “worked” the customers for money. You could go there, play pool, drink beer, watch pretty girls dance naked (tip them if you felt inclined) and they weren’t constantly in your face trying to get you to spring for a “VIP lap dance”. Place lasted a couple years but long gone now.

Me either.
When I first turned 18 (I was still in high school) it seemed like a big thrill to go to a bar where chicks were taking off their clothes.

But after a couple of visits the shine wore off real quick. First of all, in my part of the state they could only dance topless, no all nude. When I went to one that was full nude up north the talent was completely roint.

The drinks were always 3 times that of a regular bar or disco. And in the late 70’s it wasn’t that hard to pick up a one nighter in a bar or disco. Just wasn’t going to happen in a strip club.

But we’ve all had that bud who couldn’t function in a regular bar or club, haven’t we? I had two good friends that always wanted to go to the tittie bars. If it weren’t for them I would have never stepped foot in one after realizing what a lost cause they were.

Had I seen this thread back in ‘04, I probably would have had a lot more to say.

You might say I was once a strip club aficionado. Wherever I traveled I would make a point to check out the local scene.

Not sure how much has changed since then, but many places were essentially brothels if you had the cash to head to the back room. I always enjoyed getting as close to that line as possible without actually crossing it.

My absolute best strip club experience occurred in Lexington, Kentucky in 1990-something. Not gonna go into details but… wow. Good times.

Heh. Up in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin there was a club that [eventually] became notorious for ripping off Johns.

At the end of her shift a dancer would negotiate a price and collect funds from some sap. She’d take him in the back where he would wait for her. Except she just left for the night. When the mark realized he got taken he’d report it to the Sheriff. During the report the Deputy would ask the mark “are you reporting to me that you paid for sex?” It would then dawn on the sap how stupid he was and he’d dismiss the complaint. When he’d go back to the club on another night and confront the girl they would call the Sheriff and threaten to have him charged with harassment, disorderly conduct, and trespass.

This went on for quite a long time and they nailed plenty of suckers with that sting!

Modhat: Closing this zombie.