The "I Love You" thread

Gah! Beat me to it!
I guess we’ll have a lamp love triangle.

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva…

So tweasure your wuv…

Death can not stop True Love[sup]TM[/sup]. All it can do is delay it for a while.

I love my wife like you couldn’t believe.

I love my kitties. Zippo, who sleeps with me, and Phoebe, who cuddles on my shoulder like a baby.

I love a good cup of tea.

I’m gonna love my new screamer of a computer, if it ever arrives! (Tomorrow, hopefully.)

I also love living in a place where most of the locals have never seen a snowflake.

Kee-rist, I thought I’d moved away from the Pwincess Pwecious . . .

A long while, when that bastard security guard at the morgue won’t just go on his damn break already! I can’t crouch in these bushes all night, you know!

Love, love me do…so pleeeeaaaase - love me do.

C’mon - won’t someone love me, do?

I love - my family, my faith, and a good dose of sunshine.

Susan

‘If love be rough with you, be rough with love’
Ah, Mercutio, I love that!!

Love has found me again, despite my best efforts to the contrary, and at exactly the right time. A sweet synergy of serendipity and sychroncity.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1, 2, 3, 4, …

(And Zyada too!)

Many a man has fallen in love in light so poor he would not have chosen a suit in it.

Love is.

Elvos loves in evol levos.

[L] is for the way you look at me
[O] is for the only one I see
[V] is very, very extraordinary
[E] is even more than anyone that you adore
Thankyou, thankyouverymuch…

I love you more than Richard Petty, but not as much as football. - Mojo Nixon

I love my friends. For always seeming to find me when I’m at my lowest and managing to pull me back up, without even realizing they’re doing it.

I love my brother, and my parents, for teaching me how to be a good person. Or at least to keep trying to be.

I love the clever people on this board who make me laugh.

I fell in Love with a girl once, still haven’t hit the floor.

I love you darlin’
My little dew drop
I love you more
Than a hog loves slop

“The best Love is only seen by the heart.” - Me :stuck_out_tongue:

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, it is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude. It does not seek its own interests. It is not quick-tempered. It does not brood over injury. It does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.