We Have Lost A Friend

Shit. That’s horrible.

I’ve often thought of poopah, mostly because of his name, admittedly; I didn’t know him. But I do know that when we did interact on the board we always had a good time with it and seemed to share likes and such.

I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. I’m sad.

I am so sorry.

My condolences to scoticher and Scott’s family. I hope that you will find some comfort in being able to read his words on this board. Most people do not have such a rich legacy available to them.

I always enjoyed poopah’s posts although I didn’t know him very well. I think the fact his last thread here was one expressing his love and thankfulness for the his friends and family says a lot about him. I can not think of a more fitting tribute.

Godspeed Scott, rest in peace.

Let me add my sorrow to all the rest.

:frowning:

Goodbye, poopah.

damn. :frowning:

I can just echo the sentiments expressed by others. I never really got to know him, but you, and his family have my heartfelt condolences and prayers.

Like others before me have written, I never interacted with him personally. I do, however, remember seeing him pop up in a lot of threads around here. I guess it’s just like with Wally–I missed my chance. My loss, my regret.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Scott was always such a sweetheart. We didn’t interact very much on the boards, but he would always drop me an e-mail every month or so just to see how I was doing and to pass along an encouraging word. He was such a good man. I’ll miss him.

I never really knew him, aside from seeing his name pop up from time to time, but reading the OP still made my stomach fall about four feet.

My condolences and sympathies go out to whomever needs them.

He was a good man and shall be missed. Damn it. :frowning:

I’m at a loss for words. :frowning:

He was such a nice guy and we (the boards and the world) are diminished by having lost him. My thoughts are with his family and all the other people who loved him.

I’m in shock. How absolutely dreadful, for everyone but especially his family and close friends.
poopah was someone whose name of a post was enough to make me read it. He always seemed to take a kind, funny, unusual spin on things.
My deepest sympathies to you, Scotti, and to his family.
Rest in peace, poopah. You will be missed.

Veb

“Each man’s death diminishes us all”.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I wondered why his thread had been made a sticky, now I know. Damn.

I’m so sorry.

I also don’t know what to say, except that I’m sorry and I wish his family and friends well, and that he’s in a better place.

** Man dies in fall from I-5 bridge**

Jeez, this is awful. Just awful. I’m so sorry SCOTTI. Please give our condolences to his family. :frowning:

How absolutely horrible. Thoughts and prayers to his family and all friends. This is truly a loss to all of us.