Terry Pratchett.

Crispin Glover

Michael J Fox

Christopher Lloyd

(but not Lea Thompson)

Yes, but does he use contractions?

You bet. :smiley:

Oh no you don’t Ralph!

You don’t think the “ask the guy who walked on the moon” thread would be too much of a giveaway?

Well, sure, now you show up. Where were you when I was trying to find a Bank of America ATM?

Besides, you can’t draw conclusions from just one person. Otherwise I would tell you that Cedar City is populated exclusively by drop-dead gorgeous flight attendants.

Oooh yeah, he would be a natural. The Dope is all about talking, and there is never a resolution to a single issue. He’s got the experience for it.

Junot Díaz would fit in rather well.

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

Yeah, like she’d last three posts without getting warned or sent to The BBQ Pit. Give me an intelligent conservative that knows the difference between snark and spittle, like Jerry Doyle. That dude could add a lot to this board, as much as I disagree with a lot of his views.

Neil Patrick…wait for it…Harris would be a legendary Doper.

Penn Jillette, Geddy Lee

Adam Savage of Mythbusters would be excellent, as would Grant Imahara.

Bob Costas

Quentin Tarantino

Kathy Griffin, for the snark

alec baldwin. no rhyme or reason…

stephen hawking.

and of course… Jesus.

Joe Biden. He apparently has a lot of free time.

David Tennant
Danica McKellar
Stephen Fry
Emma Thompson
John Lloyd
Jo Rowling
Chris Barrie
Lucy Lawless
Edgar Wright
Gillian Anderson
Dara O’Briain
Miriam Margolyes
David Mitchell

I thik Dennis Miller would fit in.

You botched the “wait for it.” Shouldn’t it be in between “legend” and “dary?”

Bah. Try Kissinger—don’t settle for a Piccolo Pete when you can get a Grand Slam.

Anyways…webcomic writer and artist Shaenon Garrity would be a blast to have around, and a real boon to the CS community.

Gerald Bull might be kinda neat, but he’s really probably not much of a conversationalist. And he’s dead.

Is she known to be not too bright?