What Would Meat Loaf Not Do For Love?

Apparently, he’d get his testicles removed, and get fluid drained from his bitch tits, so it’s hard to imagine what he wouldn’t do.

To answer Jophiel, apparently the female singer was someone called “Mrs. Loud”. Wikipedia has more information (Lorraine Crosby ).

Oh, I always thought it was butt sex.

Me too! I thought it was But I won’t do scat.

no shit?–dude’s a genius. Who else does he write for? ( I gather he himself can’t sing a lick…)

are you referencing leap of faith, or some other movie??btw, loaf is a creditable actor.

I still think that doesn’t make sense as a conclusion to “I would do anything for love, but…” That’s obviously what Steinman had in mind, though.

Whatever became of that odd looking woman (who sings great, btw)in the video Paradise?

Speaking of whom, you all might want to check out The Movie Channel in the next couple of weeks - they’re showing "Roadie"a few times. One of Meatloaf’s first acting gigs, and pretty good.

Yeah, I know that 'cause Alice Cooper’s in it… :rolleyes:

Check out the early episodes of Night Court.

Also, although she’s hated with a white hot passion around here, Steinman also wrote “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now” sung by Celine Dion.*

*I love the song btw. And I think she has a beautiful voice. So there.

Check out the weird world of Jim Steinman for yourself.

“Total Eclipse of the Heart” sung by Bonnie Tyler.

I am also fairly certain that Steinman had a hand in This Corrosion by Sisters of Mercy - a truly great, rocking song from the 80’s.

I’m not referring to Ellen Foley, but Karla devito.

Black Dog.